Area 52
Prev 1 12 13 14 16 Next
Bumps for exceptional raiders!
Bumps
Bumpsauce
What are your needs at the moment?
02/19/2013 05:32 PMPosted by Jethari
What are your needs at the moment?

Quality subs for group 1 and we still have some spots open for group 2 core.
Bumps
Bumps
Bump
-Cleetus
Bump Bumpitty Bump Bump Bump
Bump
bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Heya, just came back after couple years away, and found most of old running buddies/guildies are gone. Looking for an opportunity to raid.

Main spec Resto/ offspec Ele, competent, in all roles, better healer IMO. Alot of raiding experience, in 10's and 25's, in multiple games.

Came back mid Jan, after couple years away running Rift, SWTOR, Raided Since beginning of Lich King, and was in raiding guilds through Rift (played rift through Hammerknell) and SWTOR (cleared all endgame content in 1st 2 months of launch, including hard modes).
Geared as much as I can be in month and a half I have been back (Ilv 476) through LFR. I find myself in the unfortunate sweet spot, where most guild that need someone, are past where I am at gear wise, and/or getting set up for 5.2.

Looking for a place to call home, a team that needs mature, quality players, and some peeps to go knock some crap around with and have some fun. Willing to server transfer if it means an opportunity to raid

Wow armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Drenden/Sugarfoot/simple
Battletag: sugar#1538
Stummbles, go to our website and submit an application. Its a very short one but be as thorough as possible. We'll look it over and get back to you :)
Group 2 needs a good tank.... come tank stuff with me and get hit in the face!

Bump for a good tank....
bump
Hey, Snoogans, filled outta app on your interwebs spot! its Stumbles from up thread
Bump