Sprint + Darkflight + Nitro boosts macro?

Rogue
So I am thinking about going engineer but I don't want to create a full new keybind just for nitro boosts...

I already have a keybind that uses Sprint or Darkflight if sprint is on cooldown..
#showtooltip Sprint
/cast Sprint
/cast Darkflight

It works perfect.. But I was wondering if I added /use 6 in there to use the nitro boosts on my belt would it work the same?
I dont think it would work because Im pretty sure nitro boost can be used during sprint and darkflight as well.

BUT IIRC darkflight stacks with nitro boost making you retardedly fast.
Boots cannot be used with sprint anymore, blizz took it away some time ago... just us a macro with a modifier
07/28/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Röznie
Boots cannot be used with sprint anymore, blizz took it away some time ago... just us a macro with a modifier

Your transmog is misleading!
07/28/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Jqt

Your transmog is misleading!

huh... Im a mage.. im sorry your UI must be bugged, try using "/reload"

>8P
07/28/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Röznie

Well if they can't be used with sprint anymore can't I just make a macro like I initially had with darkflight and sprint...

Cuz the reason it casts darkflight if sprint is off cooldown is because I can't use darkflight with sprint.. So if I can't use boosts with sprint won't it just use the one? and next time I click it use the other? Just like the macro I posted originally..
/use the item slot number

Which I think is 14? I can't remember.

so /use 14
14 is your bottom trinket, 8 is your boots.
They used to be usable together, but as far as I could tell they didn't stack for greater speed. You were always limited to which ever made you fastest.
Just make a simple macro.
#showtooltip
/cast Sprint
/cast Darkflight
/use Nameofbelt

This is simple and spamable. It will go down the list if one is on cooldown. Since you cannot use more then one at a time it is just going to wait until the "cooldown" of sprinting is down.
07/28/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Caera
14 is your bottom trinket, 8 is your boots.

Though it's important to note that Nitro Boosts is now a belt tinker, not a foot tinker, so you'd want 6.