[H] Nephilim - 25 Man Mists Raiding

Ravenholdt
1 2 3 10 Next
Our Mists of Pandaria Message
We're taking on Mists 25 Man content as Ravenholdt's longest-standing 25 Man Raiding Guild! We are actively recruiting all classes and specializations! We are also inviting All Skill Levels of Players interested in raiding to apply.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<Nephilim> - Ravenholdt (RPPvP, EST)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mission Statement - Nephilim is a raiding guild based on the principles of friendship, loyalty, trust, and commitment. Our current focus is endgame content, specifically raiding and supporting all members of Nephilim in whatever tasks they are trying to achieve. Nephilim offers serious players the same professional attitude that most of us follow in our real-life careers: punctual, prepared, methodical, efficient. Nephilim’s success depends on each player meeting guild expectations for attitude, communication, and collaboration; a chain is only as strong as the weakest link.

Raid Times & Progression

Raid Times: 8PM EST - 12AM EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
5.4 Progression:
Siege of Orgrimmar - 25 Man: 14/14
Siege of Orgrimmar - 25 Man Heroic: 10/14

5.2 Progression:
Throne of Thunder - 25 Man: 12/12
Throne of Thunder - 25 Man Heroic: 2/12

5.0 Progression:
Mogu'shan Vaults - 25 Man: 6/6
Mogu'shan Vaults - 25 Man Heroic: 4/6
Heart of Fear - 25 Man: 6/6
Terrace of Endless Spring - 25 Man: 4/4

Past Progression:
Cataclysm
8/8 H DS T13, 7/7 H FL T12, 12/13 25H T11
Wrath
10/12 25H T10 & 12/12 10H T10

All exceptional players are encouraged to apply.
For those interested in joining, you will find our application on our website at http://www.nephilimguild.us/

Expectations

Our best members are passionate about their classes and roles. They are constantly looking for ways to improve, take constructive criticism objectively, and always consider the guild's priorities over their own personal glory. They are prepared to adapt to random situations they may encounter and have no issues with being aware of their surroundings.

If you think you have the talent and attitude to belong in a stable progression-focused guild, we would love to see an application from you. Any questions related to recruitment can be directed to Bashen, Snarfolo, and Elovan in game, or on the Nephilim forums. Thanks for your interest; if you have already applied, please wait to be contacted by an officer concerning the status of your application.

Currently Looking For:

We are actively recruiting All Classes and Specs!
We are openly inviting New Players to Raiding to apply as well! This is a great way to get in on the ground floor and work your way into raiding!

What is the guild like?

We're friendly! We like new people. We've a strong and friendly community. We emphasize both officer to guild communication and guild to officer communication. We try to make raiding as stress-free as possible, but still get that boss down and dead. We can have light-hearted banter in Mumble, have a good laugh, then settle down and put on our game faces for pushing progression.

We provide Flasks, Pots, and Enchants at highly discounted prices - as well as free food for every pull!

We also have an active presence in WoW PvP, StarCraft 2, Diablo 3 and Hearthstone during our free time.

Nephilim's Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHduNdGJWkfpEtj4rdZUOA
Bumping to fight the @tahlasar spam.

:D
Bumping this thread because I've heard a lot of good things about you.

Would actually like to raid with you guys if I had time to switch gears (leveling a resto shaman right now), but I will be in class during your raid time. Plus, I am going to do my best to stick with TE's RG1.

Anyway, good luck! ^._.^
Thanks Matasuntha :D

also bump
BUMP IT
bump
CAN I COME?!
http://www.nephilimguild.us

Come apply!
We're ready for 25 man raiding when Mists launches at raid open! Join us to get in on the fun!
While we are especially looking for healers and some ranged dps, we are always accepting applications from all classes and roles!

Apply at www.nephilimguild.us
bump =D
Someone come take my old raid spot. Go be ele shaman.
^ That. Plus other spots up for grabs too.
Bumping for Boomkin/Spriest/Eleshaman. :D
Hey general note, I'm trying to figure out a good RP system for the guild. If you want to RP with the guild you run 25-mans with, we are both super awesome and nice and your only choice on this server, so you lucked out! :P
Ima bump this
bump!
We are still accepting all classes!

Apply at nephilimguild.us
Just a few days left until Mists and we're still recruiting all classes and specs!
Nephilim's End of Cata Dance Party!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6678988218