Inquiry for Baelgun - Guild Sanctuary

Baelgun
Just wondering if Sanctuary is in fact completely terrible? As in, having 2 tanks who don't understand the need to taunt drakes on Ultra trash? Dennix and Scrooby for players of the year!

Also, thanks for kicking my Rogue after calling out the fact that you have 3 possible ways to pull down drakes Dennix, and there is no excuse for you not to do so, thus preventing all fire from happening (instead of the entire surface of the platform filling with it).

You're lucky you had 8 other members of <Sanctuary> in the raid to help you get that votekick through, chief.
<faelgun>
*popcorns*
*eye roll*

Hey, Foofy, trade you a beer for some of that popcorn... ;)
Maybe you should learn to correctly meta gem, PoJ and lavawalker? Dont stack bro. Wait wait is an LFR hero really talking about people being bad? Why don't you learn to forge and gem and enchant correctly, then learn your class before trying to troll someone for being bad.
To be fair, LFR ultraxian trash is serious business.
07/29/2012 09:57 AMPosted by Helagoth
To be fair, LFR ultraxian trash is serious business.

i lol'd, besides i have been in more wipes on ultrax trash in lfr than any of its bosses XD
Just wondering if Sanctuary is in fact completely terrible? As in, having 2 tanks who don't understand the need to taunt drakes on Ultra trash? Dennix and Scrooby for players of the year!

Also, thanks for kicking my Rogue after calling out the fact that you have 3 possible ways to pull down drakes Dennix, and there is no excuse for you not to do so, thus preventing all fire from happening (instead of the entire surface of the platform filling with it).

You're lucky you had 8 other members of <Sanctuary> in the raid to help you get that votekick through, chief.

http://i.imgur.com/9dSiP.gif

I don't think I can make it more plain.