Advent: Recruitment

Burning Legion
Good luck with progression and recruitment guys! I'm hyped to see 25m progression on this server.

buuuump
Good luck with progression and recruitment guys! I'm hyped to see 25m progression on this server.

buuuump

Thanks!

We're still 4/16 in 10s, going back again tonight to push. We'll be somewhat starting over next week in 25s, but after a week or too we should be back in gears.
or not going back tonight..!

Still looking for top DPS!
First 4 down in 25. Back in the swing of things. DPS, come make our GM look bad on the meters!
Bump for exceptionnal DPS. You want to hit the 25 man raiding scene? You do great DPS? You can prove it? Great! Apply to Advent @ www.wowadventguild.com

HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1: Click "recruitment" at the top of the page.
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!

N.B.: Step 2 really consists of creating an account then going back to the recruitment tab and filling an application form.
Elegon down in 25. Still need legit DPS! Do those things Ryn said to come show us how awesome you are!
Ay gurl.
Will 25 down. Come help us clear Heart of Fear!
And Zor'lok down, too!
Gratz you guys!
11/01/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Lilbubheelz
Gratz you guys!

AY GURL!!
AY BABY
Tay'ak 25 down!
still looking for a hunter? i may be interested in looking for a new raiding guild soon.
We're always looking for good raiders to come help us out. If you have questions, feel free to whisper me ingame or visit us at www.wowadventguild.com!
Looking for: Holy Paladin, Ranged DPS (no hunters)
Bumpity bump! Getting lots of new recruits these days, come join them for awesome 25m raiding!

Fine Print: This is not the guild to join if you dislike the presence of French Canadians.
LOOKING FOR HIGH DPS, RANGED. APPLY!
y'all need less hunters so i can go tear it up. =P
Killed wind lord. Need legit dps to apply. Make it happen, people!