Good PvP Guild Name

Barthilas
HI GUYS, i made a Guild called <WhenBoredSmashAlliance> To troll the guild <When Bored Smash Horde> on Alliance But i am over that now and my guildies are getting trolled for having a immature guild name and i would LOVE for a new name but the problem is i have no clue what to call it please give me ideas ! i dont want the name to have anything to do with WoW like a really baddass name no immature !@#$.

THANKYOU
Come on Guys need a name!
WeReallyTeribbleAndIRealiseTryingToImitateWowsBestGuildWasAMistake

will that fit?
Sara u sah mad we camped u for an hour
You're asking people a pretty bad question in the worst possible place.

/facepalm
Elwynn Fat Camp
If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago.
HI GUYS, i made a Guild called <WhenBoredSmashAlliance> To troll the guild <When Bored Smash Horde> on Alliance But i am over that now and my guildies are getting trolled for having a immature guild name and i would LOVE for a new name but the problem is i have no clue what to call it please give me ideas ! i dont want the name to have anything to do with WoW like a really baddass name no immature !@#$.

THANKYOU

~xcuze grammr we r onli 15~

hehe

dddd
dd
<Lomkibolt>
Special ed gaming
But sucking off badges's !@#$ in every thread is good?
badges

always relevant
07/31/2012 03:27 AMPosted by Releaseme
But sucking off badges's !@#$ in every thread is good?

This is a completely different subject.

Getting awfully Homoerotic up in here.

I think what you're getting at.... is that i understand true talent when i see it.

You obviously think you're the boss huh? what you got he don't boss?

When was the last time you attended TB to better the Horde.

When was the last time you leveled a currently terrible class to aid fellow player's in jolly co-operation?

When was the last time anyone made a thread for you getting rank one in 5's ( in a season that mattered, at that ) ?

Never. Didn't happen ever.

I see you wanna make this thread about Badge's so maybe you do get it huh.

So... does it at least taste good?
Told you it's not hard to figure out :3 Not quite sure how to rate your performance at lock then
epic trole man
<Hard PvPness>