Rate That Transmog Set~

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
10/02/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Alinnette
Armory wasn't working earlier. Now it is. Hooray!

That is quite the crotch shot. 6/10 pretty average, would be better with a different bottom.
8/10 i like it & fits with brewfest o.O
6/10. It's got some nice pieces, but I feel like it doesn't all go together quite right.
6/10
@Tari
It's nice matches well, 8/10
@Shazu
I'm liking the shadow look 10/10
@Tari
It's nice matches well, 8/10
@Shazu
I'm liking the shadow look 10/10

I adore the Samurai druid look, especially the helmet and the spear! It actually makes me kinda wanna see how you RP that character, if the transmog set is IC!

9/10 because the weapon doesn't totally match, but I'm starting to think matching the armor and weapons and stuff is a little overrated. I just spent a weekend at a Renaissance Faire and of all the knights and minstrels and orcs and archers I saw with amazing outfits, very few of them had a full "set" and were composed of mixed and matched pieces.
Please, favorite thread, don't die on me.
Live, live!
10/13/2012 09:41 PMPosted by Baenura
Live, live!

7/10

That set looks much better with the matching kilt and shoulders.
That's extremely boring, though. Mogging into a full set is just.. dull. Might as well not mog it at all in that case :o
@ Kolaran 9/10

Everything seem to flow together well, missing one point as I can't see what the weapons are mogged to due to armory not showing.
10/13/2012 10:18 PMPosted by Velkyn
missing one point as I can't see what the weapons are mogged to due to armory not showing.

If you click the little pink part around the weapon, it will give a 3D model for the transmog. Unfortunately, casters don't display their weapons in the image for whatever reason.

10/10 for your mog.
Now that I'm 90...best mog ever.

@Kolaran - I like the simplicity of the robes and the overall modesty of the set. Nothing TOO flashy, but not boring either.
9 / 10

That looks - really - good, Kulutha. The only issue I have is with that shield. It's like.. BAM!! LOOK AT ME!! >.< Most of your amor is so dark, along with your Tauren's cloak. That gem is a little random too, but you know what? I'm having problems finding a good shield, too.. so I'm not going to condemn you. Fantastic work.
... Uh. A tenative 9 out of 10. As I can't see all of it because of your shield. I do like that set, favorite coloration of it, in fact.
10/14/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Khraine
... Uh. A tenative 9 out of 10. As I can't see all of it because of your shield. I do like that set, favorite coloration of it, in fact.

9/10... it would be 8/10 for lack of creativity, but the colors match the Gilnean themed colors, so nicely done.

BEWARE THE SHOVEL
7/10 wtf shovel? Lol
Really cool, unique set-style there, Arainia. I like your twist on the traditional Sentinel look, and you went out of your way to get the best-looking pieces from all over to make it work. 10/10
Looks lovely, Destructo. C:

10 / 10

Sorry in advance for the shield covering most everything. >< I'm not sure if I can change her position for how it pops up in the Armory.