(A) Moonsong Blackguard - O.O CAPPED!

Moon Guard
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
*noms on cookies* Thread bump! HO!*throws a muffin*
Your kind of Elves are ok.

The pink ones are not.

I'm a blue elf, never heard of pink ones.

Unless you're talking about those Silvermoon sillies.

We have dismissed them.
*flashes the world?*
Qerrathien!
W-where are your clothes?!
They must have shrunk! I bet that's what happened.
*grins* No comment!
Or you could be posing for that women's magazine I've heard so much about, Tyrande's Secret.
Bump!
08/05/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Ogrun
Or you could be posing for that women's magazine I've heard so much about, Tyrande's Secret.
I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY ANYTHING! ;-;
08/05/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Qerrathien
I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY ANYTHING! ;-;
..Is that a maybe, then? I'll be sure to grab a latest issue.
*facedesks and tosses a copy*
*huggles on the thread and puts up her gifted portrait! Squee!!* http://i.imgur.com/M2EqG.jpg Total creds to dijital-kid.tumblr.com Amazing work!
A carefully folded invitation crosses into a mailbox.

"You are cordially invited to the wedding of Thorian Vein and Adira Collett at Mount Hyjal, two weeks from now at seven tolls. All who wish to attend may. Contact Thorian or Adira to reserve your invitation.

PS - Qerrathien, I still need a few maids. If you are willing?"

And that was quite a good portrait, too.
(Weddings!!!!! :DDDDDDDDD )

Qerrathien blinked at the letter as a smile bloomed at her lips, and she darted a quick message to send back.

"Adira! I thought you said you were taking things slow. Well, I still have that dress waiting! I'll try to bring all of the family I can dear.
Elunes blessings unto you!"
bumpys
Ganoo! (Random thing that I have no remote clue what it means. Also, passing out again. >.<)
Ganoo! (Random thing that I have no remote clue what it means. Also, passing out again. >.<)

Ganoo, is a pet term Shiva has For Ganoosh. Much to his annoyance.
I hate daylight, how did this come to pass? Oh yes....night shifts...and having no life.. ._. Lord and Lady help me. >.<
Bump for mild insomnia and FAQ updates!