Herald of Titans

Illidan
Does anyone have a group of 80s that do this or am I the only one that still wants this title.
I would like to do this at some point. I have an 80 DK but he's not very geared yet
My WoW friends and I have have level 80 toons that are almost, if not ready, to do this feat of strength. So far we have two tanks ( a pally and a warrior ) two healers ( shaman and a Rdruid ) and myself as a DPS warrior http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Fanaticon/advanced .

If anyone, WHO KNOWS THE FIGHT, and will fit in our raid wants to give it a go please send me a tell in game or respond here! We mainly just need DPS and possibly one more healer. Thanks!

Edit: Also forgot to mention we have an elemental shaman as well, so we basically just need 3 more people, like i said 2-3 more DPS or 2 DPS and one more healer. Jeez i am an editing machine since i can't seem to produce all of my thoughts correctly while i have the post open :(.

Just to inform anyone who is not aware the gear requirements are that you have NO HIGHER ITEM LEVEL GEAR than *226* in any armor slot and NO HIGHER THAN 232 item level gear in your weapon slots (this includes your ranged / relic slot).
Yes.
I would like to do it with this guy (I'm Homonza). I was gearing him for tanking so his frost gear blows and is more of a PVP spec atm, but depending on when you're planning to do it I can respec and start gearing frost.
I got this recently by signing up on openraid. Took me all of one run and one night to get it.

There are always a lot of runs and gearing runs on there, go find some, get your title, and move on.
I'll go with you on my resto/balance druid if you want
I've just started gearing my level 80 mage, and would love to tag along if I meet the thresholds before you go.
My husband and I are still looking to do this achievement. We pull around 7-10k dps on a dummy right now, but we're still looking to find a few extra pieces of gear to push that even further.

I'd be wanting to come on this toon, and he'd be interested inc oming on his Mage, Perby.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/perby/simple

Send us a tell in game if you're interested. :3 Mains are Vore and Anoobis if you catch us not on these toons.

Edit: Forgot to mention that when the time comes for the run, our gear will be fully enchanted and gemmed.
Make an account on Openraid.us, it's a RealID cross server raiding website, 4-5 groups run Herald every week. You'll be able to find a group easy, have done 3 Herald algalon kills through Openraid since I hit 80
My husband and I are still looking to do this achievement. We pull around 7-10k dps on a dummy right now, but we're still looking to find a few extra pieces of gear to push that even further.

your gear is perfectly fine as it is now, if everyone in the group does ~10k dps Algalon only casts one big bang. If you're doing ~8.5k now, with a prepot and a flask with raid buffs and gems you'll be doing around 12.5k on alg
My group is done with this achievement, like Ibc said, you should go to Openraid.us to get your achievement done if you do not have a full group or close to it. Good luck to all who going for this! :)
I have a priest that is ready
I would like to get this FoS. I'm not geared for it yet though. (just hit 80 - armory prob hasnt updated either)
LFG on this guy, resto druid; could go balance, kitty or guardian very easily. raid heroic content frequently

battletag = dylnorfgorn#1956 hmu
I have a geared Blood DK can tank, or dps this fight. Been geared for about 6 months and cannot find a group. Add my battletag so we can do this!!! Zharbour#1456
I got my achiv through openraid like others have mentioned.