WTS Herald of the Titans Title

Frostmourne
07/29/2012 07:44 AMPosted by Druzor
At the moment it is, of course that's subject to change but as far as I know it's just gladiator/realm firsts that aren't shared and a few others.

Someone dies tonight.

I !@#$in agree i wanted DD on all my toons ><
UP
Herald of the Titans is not currently account wide and it never has been on the beta.

May change before release but I doubt it.
Herald of the Titans is not currently account wide and it never has been on the beta.

yaaaaaaaaay
out of the 50 plus titles i have on my account only 7 are on my beta copy toon, just coz it isnt there doesnt mean it wont be there on live just saying
Very professional carry and i recommend this to anyone considering this.
Been told that many achievments do not show up on the beta so unless you can link a blue post about it not going account wide. As Empulsive said :)
I'M SORRY!
I blame Breaking Bad for distracting me!
I would be interested in buying this run, i already have a 213 ilvl warlock ready for it.
Add me on RiD-Derrick1800@live.com, would love to talk about it :)
I hope they don't remove it from account wide. It is v pretty.
Random question, but does anyone know if the scroll of res weps qualify for herald or whether I would need to get wrath 232s?
As long as the Ilvl is 232 or lower it does not matter where you obtain it from.
Weapons 232, Armour 226.
Don't goof it for your group by having 232 armours.
09/11/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Akinaria
Don't goof it for your group by having 232 armours.

Im not that stoopid T_T it's a work in progress!

no it is account wide i use it on all my toons

no it is account wide i use it on all my toons
I don't think you read the date of that post.