H-<PROVEN> LVL 25 RECRUITING

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 2 3 4 25 Next
One more bump before I leave for vacation.
Welcome to the server.

Sounds like a nice bunch of people and from the sounds of it, reading between the lines, you are well aware that this is an RP server with an active RP community. Sweetness. I hope you guys find more friends on WrA and decide to stay for a while.

Good Luck!
Thanks Tene! Yeah we were definitely well aware when we came here. I am def enjoying the community as a whole here. Some of the nicest people I've encountered since the bc days.
08/14/2012 06:26 AMPosted by Bplus
Thanks Tene! Yeah we were definitely well aware when we came here. I am def enjoying the community as a whole here. Some of the nicest people I've encountered since the bc days.

Indeed. I was dead set against leaving Misha as I'd been there since the server opened, but I'm now glad I have as my old home server is dying a slow agonizing death. Thanks for the welcome, and thanks for the apps we've received so far.
08/15/2012 03:57 AMPosted by Blucifer

Indeed. I was dead set against leaving Misha as I'd been there since the server opened, but I'm now glad I have as my old home server is dying a slow agonizing death. Thanks for the welcome, and thanks for the apps we've received so far.

Yeah it's not the same place it used to be. It slowly started in wrath and just died in the cataclysm. Never thought you'd transfer. Glad you did.

^ for some new apps. Definitely appreciate the people that have welcomed us here and those that have submitted apps.
What times do you guys primarily put together raids at? Myself and my friends may be interested in coming over to this server with a tank, heals, and a dps.

Thanks so much for your time!
Morning.

I think you and I (or possibly one of your friends) chatted in game about this last evening? I just want to make sure we discussed it. Looks like it was around the same time as the in game chat yesterday give or take.

But straight forward answer is... I don't know. We are trying to iron out the times to accommodate as many people as we can.

In the past we have done 6-8 or 9 server during the week and sometimes weekends. We have had late night weekend groups in the past and afternoon groups too.

It's really going to boil down to what the active player base wants to do when we are ready. A lot of us have work early in the am during the week and we are getting old, so nothing too crazy.. Except maybe on the weekend. :). Or if we are close to a progression kill late in the run we may ready check to see if people want to stay on later. I can always monster it up in the morning occasionally

I hope that helps... I know it's a bit vague.
/sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I love the smell of new recruits.

Almost time to roll out of cata and get crackin' on a new expac! Who is ready??? :3
^
Just that Friday binger to brighten up your day.

6hrs till weekend mode! /drink
http://i.imgur.com/a9ffK.jpg

Awesome fun the other night! Honing the skillz :D
Back from Proven Meetup 2012! WOOOOO!
^
^
Morning up.
Woooo new people in ze guild :D Vee Luff Ewe.
^
http://i.imgur.com/jTBas.gif
^
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jezebel/2010/10/mariahboobs11609.gif

is she checking her nose or sniffing her cleavage?
I don't think it matters. She should just keep doing it.