McSars Storytime

Moon Guard
Prev 1 3 4 5 11 Next
08/22/2012 04:32 AMPosted by Malakk
Mcsars Storytime is the best storytime.

Not yet, there needs to be a dwarf story!
mcsars can i write you a fanfic
one day mcsars met haela and she totally dug him because she was into old PTSD ridden wrecks. he was amazed because she reminded him of the woman he still struly loved and thought that she could be someone to love

turns out that wasn't the case and for haela's own good he left. also he was !@#$ing scared that her brother wanted to give mcsars lands and %^-* for marrying his bastard sister, man that !@#$ was weird to mcsars

AND THEN HAELA FOUND SOMEONE WHO LIKED HER AND THEY HAD A MILLION KITTENS ;-; and 'doing a mcsars' became the word world over for pooping your pants.

your WC3 story is cash tho, i loled.
one day mcsars met haela and she totally dug him because she was into old PTSD ridden wrecks. he was amazed because she reminded him of the woman he still struly loved and thought that she could be someone to love

turns out that wasn't the case and for haela's own good he left. also he was !@#$ing scared that her brother wanted to give mcsars lands and %^-* for marrying his bastard sister, man that !@#$ was weird to mcsars

AND THEN HAELA FOUND SOMEONE WHO LIKED HER AND THEY HAD A MILLION KITTENS ;-; and 'doing a mcsars' became the word world over for pooping your pants.

your WC3 story is cash tho, i loled.

mcsars best author mg 2k12
08/22/2012 04:38 AMPosted by Astryr
mcsars best author mg 2k12

mcsars wins! mcsars recieves a taste of his own dong.
I need to make a Malak Storytime.
Hinterlands, during the Second War

McSars was tired he has been fighting in the hinterlands and even though the stalwart dwarves were fighting with them, it was hard going. the trolls were huge douchebags, after all

anyway, so he's like, hanging out at the stream, he's washing the sweat of battle off himself and he's totally muscled and scarred in the cool, rugged way that gets ladies gibbering

a dwarven lass sudden walked from behind the waterfall and mcsars saw she had some rocking curves in all the right places ( because nothing covered the curves)

"oh, ye like te have a bit 'o a wash, lad"

"aye, I do" mcsars replied

the dwarven lass just smiled, and moved closer. before mcsars knew it, they were horizontal and getting it awwwn.

after, they parted ways and mcsars never saw olva again
LOL OH GOD
LOL.

That is now totally canon.

Dat !@#$.
08/22/2012 04:53 AMPosted by Olva
That is now totally canon.

yes

though mcsars won't remember her if he ever sees her sorry
She'll be a gracious lass and never, ever, ever mention anything. Can't be souring the clan name with tartish actions! Unless it gets us members. Then yeah, dwarf tarts all up in here.
write a story with venita and mcsars
one day venita saw mcsars

"oh my" she said with a sigh, the sigh making her !@#$% cleavage ^-*!les

so then she approached and said 'please m'lord i am a lowly noblewoman"

he said "king's honour friend"

she was overcome with peas and carrots and swooned until he had to take her to his room

there he tenderly spanked her until she trned into a panda with perma :3 face and he was like 'wat'
08/22/2012 04:57 AMPosted by Olva
She'll be a gracious lass and never, ever, ever mention anything. Can't be souring the clan name with tartish actions! Unless it gets us members. Then yeah, dwarf tarts all up in here.

she will always mermember it though

and squeal his name when in sweaty liasons
rofl a+ story
i have the weirdest !@#$%^

OH COME ON THAT'S CENSORED TOO?
i have the weirdest !@#$%^

OH COME ON THAT'S CENSORED TOO?

dorfen ladies with curves in all the right places does that

man dowarf ladies are hot, like 100% hot. they are tied with human females, imho and if you disagree you're a lameer
Where is Astyr's story?!
mcsars shoved his walrus up astyr's butt, then he realised it was his own butt

then lord darksars took over mishigonia

wait i gave her the story on facebook let me go get it hang on

ok here it is

one day there was a birthday walrus and it went on a long journey to birthday land. on the way it found a bapper, which was this thing. anyway it took the bapper with it and they had amazing adventures together.

when the walrus got to birthday land, it realised that it was not it's birthday anymore and had not been for 364 days. dejected, it turned around to go back home

however the bapper said that it only had to wait one day and it would be its birthday and they could then go to birthday land. the bapper's birthday was on the same day as the walrus' birthday

and so they went to birthday land and it was awesome. but the walrus got smashed and made a bit of a dumby of itself in the pool.

but it was all okay in the end and the walrus was cool and the bapper was cool

the end bbb
'Ello!