[H] <Revitalize> Seeking Raiders for Group 2

Area 52
1 2 3 5 Next
Revitalize of Area 52 is a level 25 semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for members to fill our second core group.

We currently have two groups running.
Group 1 is 1/6H for Mogu'Shan Vaults and 4/6R for Heart of Fear.
Group 2 is 6/6R Mogu'Shan Vaults and 2/6R Heart of Fear.

The raid leader has experience of all fights group 1 has done and group consists of:

1 Blood Death Knight
1 Brewmaster Monk
1 Restoration Shaman
1 Restoration Druid
1 Enhancement Shaman
1 Arms/Fury Warrior
1 Balance Druid
1 Holy Paladin
1 Fire Mage
1 Affliction Warlock

We are seeking:

1 Shadow Priest

We prefer raiders with an ilvl of 470+ but all exceptional players are welcome to apply.

Current Raid Times and Dates are:

Saturdays from 10pm server to 1am server.
Sundays from 10pm server to 12am server.

If there are any questions or are interested in joining, please feel free to contact me in game (Battletag Zilent#1127) or contact a Revitalize Officer. You can also apply directly on our website: a52-revitalize.guildlaunch.com

Thank you!
Bump.
Bump.
C'mon guys, spaces still open. Go to the site and apply!
Come apply, still need more!
Still need a resto shaman or a disc priest! Head to the website to apply or contact Serrina in game!
We have filled our healer spot. We still need a dps warrior and a ele shaman or balance druid. Go apply!
Still need a Elemenetal Shaman or a Balance Druid. Head to our site to apply!
Still looking for a dps warrior. Please apply at the website!
Ranged DPS spot has been filled, however we are still looking for a DPS warrior. Head to the site and apply!
Melee spot has closed. Ranged dps spot has opened and we now need a warlock of any spec. Please head to the site to apply.
Where the locks at!?
may possibly be interested, would like to talk to you in game about the exp of this second group
Whenever you're on Ettala, just give me a tell. If I'm not on, I might be on an alt so just contact anyone in the guild.
Still looking for a Warlock but now also looking for a rogue or warrior. Apply on the site!
Vote for Pedro, who is in our guild.
A healer spot has opened up. So now we're looking for a healer. warlock, and a rogue or warrior. Head to the site to apply and let's get this going!
Runs tonight, still looking for a healer, warlock and a rogue or warrior!
Still looking for a few more. Head to the site and apply or contact me in game if you have any questions.
The quicker we get more people, the quicker we can progress. Head to the site and apply!