[H] <Revitalize> Seeking Raiders for Group 2

Area 52
Bump for raiders.
Updated to add Group 2 progress.
Priest healer would work too.
Updated recruitment needs and progression.
Bump for more raiders.
1 Healer and 1 dps or 2 healers still needed.
Still need 2 healers or a healer and spell haste dps.
I'm currently a 63ilv healer that can make your times if you still need me let me know in form and ill send you my in game id
At the moment we aren't looking for a priest healer, but if you have any of the others we are looking for we'd be happy to give you a try.

Looking for a Restoration Shaman and a Holy Pally or a Holy Pally and Balance Druid or a Elemental Shaman.
Afternoon raider bump.
Just applied to your guild probably under Malumar, Havent used that web service in awhile feel free to send me ingame mail about application or an email. Look forward to hearing from you!
Still in need of a Restoration Shaman and a Holy Pally or a Holy Pally and Balance Druid or a Elemental Shaman.
Late night bump.
Still need a Restoration Shaman and a Holy Pally or a Holy Pally and Balance Druid or a Elemental Shaman and run is tomorrow, so head to the site and apply or contact an officer in game.
Run is tonight and we're still in need of a few more bodies. Check the first post for recruitment needs.
Filled the spell haste spot so now only in need of a Holy Paladin. A healing priest might work too.
Bump for Paladin healer.
Monday morning bump.
Now seeking two ranged dps (prefer Mage/Priest/Warlock) and still in need of a Holy Paladin.
We filled one dps spot and are now in need of a Holy Paladin and a Mage of any spec.