RaF

Customer Support
I'm looking at doing Recruit a Friend with... well, with a friend, obviously. My question is in relation to granted levels. If we started leveling some characters now, would the levels eligible for granting still be there after the MoP expansion (meaning they could be given to a new monk then)?

Thanks.
This and a few other questions are being asked about Mists and we've passed those along. We don't have a answer yet, but hope to before terribly long and will pass information along as it becomes available.
08/01/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Orlyia
This and a few other questions are being asked about Mists and we've passed those along. We don't have a answer yet, but hope to before terribly long and will pass information along as it becomes available.

Bummer, I was going to buy her the software this weekend. Guess now I won't. Thanks and please get this fixed. Awful that right now people could sign the RAF contract and you'd make a material change to it then.
I'm looking at doing Recruit a Friend with... well, with a friend, obviously. My question is in relation to granted levels. If we started leveling some characters now, would the levels eligible for granting still be there after the MoP expansion (meaning they could be given to a new monk then)?

Thanks.

I see no reason why they wouldn't.

This was the case for both WoTLK and Catalcysm.

Thanks.

I see no reason why they wouldn't.

This was the case for both WoTLK and Catalcysm.

I agree, but I don't want to risk 40 bucks on a maybe.
The grantable levels are only available while the RaF link is still active. After 90 days, you lose them.
08/01/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Perl
The grantable levels are only available while the RaF link is still active. After 90 days, you lose them.

Correct, but since MoP comes out in less than 90 days, that isn't a concern.
08/01/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Xykons
Correct, but since MoP comes out in less than 90 days, that isn't a concern

Yet it's the answer to your question. If that's not your question, what is your question? If you're asking if they can be used on a new panda, then read the blue post above.
Best Buy and Gamespot ( and i think Fry's) have the BattleChest and WoTLK for $5 each.. not sure when that expires... I got mine yesterday 8/7/12...

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/06/nab-wow-and-all-expansions-for-20-at-gamestop-and-best-buy/#comments