Cruelty!

Garona
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
to think i started all this by saying forums sucks mwuahaha
Oom, da !!# did I just read?
And a lot of rogues with legendaries are PvE heroes...
When I come across one that's good with legendaries, I typically don't have enough time alive to realize they have legendaries until I armory them...
But seriosuly, what did I just read?
Did Silvor seriously deep throat his mic and break it?
Why wasn't I invited?
Why wasn't this frappsed...
Seriously Silvor, I want to deep throat your mic now.
Er
Uh
Um.
THE !@#$ DID I JUST READ? >_O
wat teh i dnt evn
oom you entertaining son of a !@#$% , and yes yes gilmi and slyten , you two hit liek mack trucks just sayin
08/08/2012 11:56 PMPosted by Òom
And Delta, BRO YOU DIDN'T DISPEL DISPEL THAT WARRIOR FEAR OH EM GEE YU SUCKS BROHAM WHERES DAT TREMOR FOR DAT DEEPFREEZE SO SILVOR DOESN'T GET SHEEPED TO DFATH BY THAT WARLOCK STACKING STAM

holy !@#$ I laughed at this for quite awhile
Man, can Garona horde just shut the !@#$ up already. Personal messages and whispers exist for a reason. Idgaf who you are but you SUCK if you are Garona horde PERIOD. myself including! Defend yourself all you would like but as long as you remain on this dead end side of a faction stop defending yourself. Wait i lied o.e IT IS ENTERTAINING!

With Raves BETTARDANYU tude and untrax with his casual insults twisting words! Myself being an obvious troll being bored as hell along with Silvor deepthroating his mic BREAKING IT O.@

Oh and the never old joke of Craniumm callling most rogues terrible if they have legends! Or or or Pain for NOT BRINGIN DA PAIN IN DA TRAIN OR OR OR OR OR OR COTTAGE BEING ALL DRUUD LEIK GETTINS GLOBALEDSDSDS! (Ohiknowwhocottageis (^-^)b

YA JELLY OF DAT AWESOME THUMBS UP I KNOW YOU ARE!

Inb4moral!!@sdefendingthemselves o.@

TL:DR Epeen flexing is nice an all, but %^-* and stop making Garona horde look worse. EHIDC Entertainment! AND GAIS
SRSLY
GAIS
GAIS
SRSLY
GAIS
GAISS
NO GAIS SRSLY
TIMEFORBED
IF YOU took offense in this, DON'T! Bored and i am rarely serious about anything revolving around this game! I KNOW IT IS A GAME :O

And Delta, BRO YOU DIDN'T DISPEL DISPEL THAT WARRIOR FEAR OH EM GEE YU SUCKS BROHAM WHERES DAT TREMOR FOR DAT DEEPFREEZE SO SILVOR DOESN'T GET SHEEPED TO DFATH BY THAT WARLOCK STACKING STAM

Yea save the forums for legitimate posts of Horde Garona's raiding strategies and... our.... 2500 RBG team pushes and..... guild recruitment??? Please cease all of these threads that entice some sort of entertainment or something engaging to read and respond to. Keep these forums clear for the horde Garona guild recruitment post, LF teammates to push 1400, and of course the ever important "This rare lvl 49 chest piece dropped and i'm selling it"

I disagree completely, the drama is fun and amusing. Arguments make people think and react. Horde needs all the help it can get for shedding a bit of light, make us interesting.

Or we could keep forums boring in the hopes to make this sever 100% dead on our side, that sounds better.
http://thumbpress.com/horny-harry-hilarious-harry-potter-memes-that-make-hermoine-cringe-20-pics/
08/09/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Justfail
http://thumbpress.com/horny-harry-hilarious-harry-potter-memes-that-make-hermoine-cringe-20-pics/

if you all take the time to read these , your day will instantly improve .... enjoy hookers
Id just like to say...me deepthroating my mic..I swear it looked like a lolipop! -shifty eyes- :<
And havoc, again I ask, how did you become our pvp officer...? XD
who knows , because i actually used to do things ? then i started working too much ... and at this point its the end of the expansion........... BUT DONT WORRY MY DEAR i will pick it up for you
I really wish I was in the middle of this...but thank you Oom for a great laugh!

Great job Garona on reviving the forums! Great things to read lately!!
seconded Pain... my work routine has become much more interesting with the constant amusement of checking these.

PS: How big is Silvors mic? Just for reference....
Seeing as I cant get my tongue off it...big enough to satisfy me ;3
08/09/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Hellsentz
PS: How big is Silvors mic? Just for reference....

lets not talk about it ......................
=p
Oh but havoc we can talk about it! Its like flexing my epeen only its about my extremely large!....lolipop.
i know .... it just hurts .... so ... good
Id just like to say...me deepthroating my mic..I swear it looked like a lolipop! -shifty eyes- :<

And I just critted myself. All over.