Best PVP transmog?

Paladin
When I hit lvl 85 I plan on doing one of three transmogs
1: Judgment, Generic and screams, "IM WITH THE HIP GROUP"
2: Imperial Armor, Looks like the armor stormwind guards have, and I LOVES killing me some Hordies.
3: No transmogs AKA Vanilla PvP armor, Simple look I haven't seen in a while.

What is the best IYO?
I'm using T6 for my PVP set. I chose the shiniest, brightest, most obvious set I could. After all, I'm a holy paladin, I might as well look good while I get pounded into the ground.
If I was a human pally I'd probably go with the Stormwind Guard armor.
Be sure to look into the Relentless and Wrathful PVP armor sets too.
<--
Check out my interpretation of the Stormwind Guard set. Closest thing you will see to an actual 14th century knight that you will see in the game.
This is the T6 PVP set if you wanted to see it on someone.
<---Armory me im looking pretty sweet
I'm the prettiest purple paladin cow you'll ever see!
08/02/2012 12:36 AMPosted by Zeikha
I'm the prettiest purple paladin cow you'll ever see!

But does your pretty purple cow beat my redret cowadin?
2: Imperial Armor, Looks like the armor stormwind guards have, and I LOVES killing me some Hordies.

What is the best IYO?

My opinion it would have to be on what race you are. Taurens such as myself obviously don't have much to work with on what armor looks good on us. I personally like mine and feel out of all the Paladin armor this looks the best on me, but since you're a Human you have a lot of better options to choose. I could use maybe a better 2H but I always liked the Vengeful Axe from back when I had it on my Huntard.

I always see Human's wearing out the Stormwind gear and I treat them like the guards I see when I invade Stormwind. It serves them right for looking like a bunch of buttchugs. Can't seem to blame you for wanting to find something better.
I've really been enjoying this current transmog of mine.
Been enjoying mine. I've gotten whispers asking who I'm suppose to look like, and how I look like a king.

I constantly scan the AH for plate pieces & weapons. My bank is filled with gear from the AH and quests.
I've gone through waaaay too many different transmogs. I think I've finally found one that I'm content with :) check my armory out.
The best pvp transmog is a recognizably pve set.

"Oh look, a dragon slayer, easy kill...wait..."

:P
My PvP set is standard Cata PvP. With the vengeful greatsword. looks awesome
Also seen a pally in T12 Warrior look alike withcata's edge. looked amazing.
This...I just finished it tonight and I freaking love it...only thing missing is the bulwark 18 percent drop my butt lol
Though I feel I shouldn't encourage people ripping mine off, it's way better than yours.
You can never go wrong with Judgement

What is the best IYO?
You are doing Imperial wrong. Check out mine. Dump those gloves. Dont match