@cayreth

Ravenholdt
Why is oolaki in your guild? She isn't even a gnome. What happened to your guild motto "You must be under 4 feet to join this guild?" If you can't even live up to your guild motto how can we the players take your guild seriously?
Oolaki is a short dwarf.

But her pig tails are really two gnomes holding onto her head.

We know the truth Oolaki.
She's responsible for getting the cookies off the shelf. It's a hard job, but she's super tough. And tall-ish.
08/03/2012 08:40 PMPosted by Lobster
Why is oolaki in your guild? She isn't even a gnome. What happened to your guild motto "You must be under 4 feet to join this guild?" If you can't even live up to your guild motto how can we the players take your guild seriously?

You remember that web-cam interview we talk about?

I can do some kray-kray things with an accordion....
With some Nogg...I am short like a Gnome...can I join?
08/03/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Kytai
She's responsible for getting the cookies off the shelf. It's a hard job, but she's super tough. And tall-ish.
I see your point but you gnomes are way ahead technology wise than gnomes years ago. I see no reason why you guys haven't perfected the Extending Cookie Grabber 3000 by now. At this rate you guys are going to lose the race to the top shelf to the goblins, it's a sad day for gnomes everywhere.
If you can't even live up to your guild motto how can we the players take your guild seriously?

No pun intended, I presume?

You don't need to concern you big Tallie head with how to take us gnomes seriously. When we're done with our Global Mind Control Matrix 3000, it will just come naturally.

Anyway, Oolaki is 3' 11'' and that's in high heels and with an accordion.

08/03/2012 10:48 PMPosted by Bobcat
With some Nogg...I am short like a Gnome...can I join?

I do believe that there is currently no Tauren in Kytai's pet collection...
...you guys haven't perfected the Extending Cookie Grabber 3000 by now

...ah yes, that...

There are still some bugs in the engineering, so it keeps grabbing something else. >.>

It's the darnest thing.
08/04/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Cayreth
There are still some bugs in the engineering, so it keeps grabbing something else. >.>

What does it grab? Muffins? I bet it's muffins.

Muffins are disgusting.
08/04/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Barba

What does it grab? Muffins? I bet it's muffins.

Muffins are disgusting.

yer getting warmer....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Cvgm7Fp8w