Transmog!

Paladin
I love my holy set but I hate trying to find a Prot transmog set. I want to look all tough when I tank and spank.
You guys want to help me? :)
I think you should tank in that golden bikini. The less your armour covers, the more powerful you are. If you're female.
08/03/2012 04:23 AMPosted by Hexual
The less your armour covers, the more powerful you are. If you're female.

Yes, the less it covers the more it protects. :D
Yes, the less it covers the more it protects. :D

This is my other (main) paladin - and this is the gear I tank in.

It was what I tanked heroic Icecrown Citadel when it was progression and I love the look of it - even if it is the tier 10 Death Knight look-alike set.
A side note for your current set, you should get Light's Justice
Depends on what you mean by "tough".

Do you mean kind of like a holy avenger who plans on judging his foes into a righteous demise? You may like what I've got on now.

Muletia has the "dark paladin" look going which is also quite nice.

If you want something truly that not a lot of people are rocking, T4 is pretty awesome, you can look just like the draenei in the BC cinematic (though he was obviously ret and using Hammer of the Naaru).
Spikes man Its all about the spikes....now if I could just get that dang Bulwark to drop for me it would be perfect :)
08/04/2012 12:02 AMPosted by Beldaris
Spikes man Its all about the spikes....now if I could just get that dang Bulwark to drop for me it would be perfect :)

Can't hear you over the sound of my spikes
been working on this set, for a purple non judgement look :)

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=27748:27771:72394:11840:21581:23511:29127:10207:42508:27426
Faction change to Belf, mog yourself into a Blood Knight, win.
Here you go T1 set.
08/04/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Sprinkled
a purple non judgement look

Oh hi there.
Think this set would work for ya?
This isn't complete, but this is what I'm rockin atm.

08/04/2012 12:53 AMPosted by Harthstnhero

Can't hear you over the sound of my spikes

Moar spikez :D