Is the horde

Zul'jin
As full with french people as the alliance these days? I just returned 2 days ago to the game.. and when Gardian Du Lys is a top alliance guild... it's time to jump to the other side.
There are a few french people horde but they usually get trolled if they speak french in public channels.
08/05/2012 06:05 AMPosted by Hyperburn
As full with french people as the alliance these days? I just returned 2 days ago to the game.. and when Gardian Du Lys is a top alliance guild... it's time to jump to the other side.

LOL Hyperburn Whats up man, long time.

Almost all the Good Alliance came horde, prob a good idea to transfer over.
Ya, you want to go Horde probably. I dunno what happened to Alli while I was out of the game. There was always a little bit of French on it even back in Vanilla, but not like this. I understand many had petitioned Blizz to get a server converted to French language, but Blizz didn't go for it. In their goal to feel more comfortable among others who share their language, they've made many of the English speaking players UNcomfortable. >.<

Thankfully Horde side is heavily populated enough with English speaking players that it's highly unlikely to happen on this side of the server as well.
08/05/2012 08:19 AMPosted by Vampiroth
There are a few french people horde but they usually get trolled if they speak french in public channels.

Yeah those trolls hurt my feelings so much, just as much as they do when they say our prices are too high.
We here at TM don't mind your high prices, and we fully support you keeping them that way.