Movies you want to see happen.

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
08/11/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Irwinn
Ender's Game

this was just wrapped up my friend worked the lighting for it. think he said it would be out next year in fall. definitely looking forward to it.

Ah nice. I just looked on IMDB and Harrison Ford is starring in it. Hope I enjoy it as good as I did the book.
Marvel Civil War. Maybe even make it more than 1 movie as the events in the comics were so epic.

I want to see lots of superheros/villains using powers and wrecking each other. Some potential for epic fight scenes!

Id also like to see a marvel movie that casts Venom in the anti-hero role where he is best. Good way to do Carnage but that's an R rated movie (not that I have an issue with that).

Im always up for more Ironman movies as long as they keep RDJ. He is AMAZING in that role.

Id also like to see a movie series based on Everquest (1).
Movie series based on metal gear solid!

:O
A Spiderman movie with Carnage in it.

Which will unfortunately.. Never happen...

I said the same thing about Venom... Then they did it, and they completely butchered Venom. Are you sure you want them to butcher your favorite Comic villain too?

I said the same thing about Venom... Then they did it, and they completely butchered Venom. Are you sure you want them to butcher your favorite Comic villain too?

Never. But how could they make a movie with a character that could destroy an entire city in a matter of seconds. I hate how Venom got dumbed down for the general audience.
A live action Ninja Turtles movie based on the 80's cartoon series (with Bebop, Rocksteady, Shredder, and Krang). If the creator(s) are willing to let Michael Bay turn the turtles into aliens I'm assuming they would now be willing to do something fans actually want and would make them a ton of money (if done right).

A Pet Sematary remake that closely follows the book, Fred Gwynne (as Jed) would be impossible to replace/outdo but I would like to see this book done right. A lot of the made for TV movie Stephen King books probably deserve proper remakes as well.

A Labyrinth sequel, more than anything else I can think of at the moment (with David Bowie). It could be based on the Return to Labyrinth manga, Idc... I just NEED it! lol

A Resident Evil series that actually follows the games. The current series is total trash and needs to disappear.
Movie series based on metal gear solid!

:O

I would love for that to happen. However, the great Hideo Kojima is really picky about finding the right director, the cast, and the screenplay for a MGS movie fans and moviegoers would love to see. I don't blame him. I just don't want another video game movie go down the drain like the other ones.
Ghost Rider II (showcasing the Danny Ketch version of Ghost Rider).

Animated Batman Beyond / Spider-Girl crossover. (Yeah, I know, it'll never happen.)

Mercedes Lackey's Bedlam Bard series. C'mon, if Twilight can do it, this can work.
Godzilla VS Gamera
House of Leaves
A Team Fortress 2 movie.
I don't care if it's live action or animation, that film would make my year.
08/08/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Searik
Assassin's creed movie, and I mean a real movie not some short.

Didn't Michael Assbender sign on to play in one recently?
- Zombieland 2
- A Batman movie with Harley Quinn in it.
- A Spider-Man movie with Mysterio in it.
- The Incredibles 2
- WoW movie!
Besson needs to make Mathilda.
A historically accurate, in-depth movie about the life of Vlad Dracul Tepes.
What I want to see:
Something original

What Hollywood will actually "create":
A remake of *insert random 80s movie*

Hollywood doesn't have the guts to try out new things, they are struggling, so they go the easy route and remake things that were already successful.
i would die of love, if blizzard would come out with a series for their wow lore!