(A) TheUnforOHGODBEES 8/12 T14 Need Healer!

Tichondrius
Greetings friends. <The UnforOHGODBEES> is seeking potential talent. This could very well be you! We are a guild that keeps a casual 6 hours of raiding a week and a "fun" (keep your skin thick) atmosphere. Whilst we maintain a casual raiding schedule, we demand excellence and effort from our raiding core, as we pride ourselves on being able to clear current content whilst remaining at a pace comfortable for our raiders.

We went 8/8H in Dragon Soul 10M whilst in [A] <Wipe All Day> while we were members; we left after one of our raiders went on unannounced vacation following our second kill of Madness. While we were active, our members would consistently score in the top 200 on WoL, oftentimes in the top 100. We expect our future members to be capable of similar achievements.

As a group several of us have raided together for several years, and as such we are a very tight knit group, we enjoy other activities besides raiding, and you can almost always find one of us on mumble. These activities may or may not include lounging poolside in the nude, and managing our vast reservoir of rice money, accrued by the blood, sweat, and tears of our very happy and totally unrepressed legion of Asian day laborers.

Our raid times are currently 7:30 PM PST - 11:00 PM PST Tuesdays and Thursdays. We expect members to be no more than 15 minutes late on a given raid night. We also request that you give us at least a weeks notice if you are unable to make a scheduled raid. We understand that Real Life happens and are willing to make exceptions for emergencies. This doesn't mean we're gullible, if you "have an emergency" every week you're not going to make it with our group.

We are currently seeking:
1 Healers: Currently looking for a Monk or Priest(Please have potential DPS off spec.)

You may submit an Application to our guild website: www.omgbeez.com

We look forward to meeting you. Message these fine gentlemen in game: Telephantasm, Kinch, Kokonutsu, or Andyandy for further information or inquiries unanswered by this post.
If you are viewing this site in IE I am sorry, but I just don't give a fyck about IE anymore, suck it up and get a real browser.

^ epic sirs. My hats tips to you all :)
Do you even lift?
08/07/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Lepz
Do you even lift?

.... Someone have a Tard decoder for this? I don't speak the language.
WHAT? Bro our daily regiment includes:

-Lifting for 10 hours a day after our morning tea on the tatami mat while saying our offerings with utmost respect to our deity commonly known as the red t-shirt guy.

-A three hour break where we train our glutes in the most defining way possible, farming rice in our rice patties.

-Then we finish it off with a 75 kilometer hike up the Mt. Kilauea, while carrying a pig weighing roughly 27 kg, so that we make our offering to Pele the fire goddess so that she does not wipe our rice fields away with her hormonal imbalances.

So yes, we do lift.
08/07/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Lepz
Do you even lift?

Just gnomes at the moment.
I do not know what these delusional peasants are squawking about. But I will tell you sir, the act of lifting is work for the hands of those of unfit for nobility. To callous my hands with the labors of peasant folk is to deny my place of genetic superiority bestowed on me by his grace, Kinchyaku. The only toil I shall commit is to kneel down in reverence to this magnificent specimen of human perfection and rub his perfectly proportioned feet, as well as lightly caress the spindles of smooth ebony locks that adorn his head like so many threads of iron pressed silk. Kinchyaku, all hail.
wtf did i just read
You will pledge fealty to Kinchyaku, or you shall be smote like a petulant child. You cannot comprehend the power that radiates from his lustrous, luminescent soul. To resist is to fall before a wave of pure, unadulterated awesome so concentrated and distilled that contact with it will burn a mortal man to ashes and cinders.
WHAT? Bro our daily regiment includes:

-Lifting for 10 hours a day after our morning tea on the tatami mat while saying our offerings with utmost respect to our deity commonly known as the red t-shirt guy.

-A three hour break where we train our glutes in the most defining way possible, farming rice in our rice patties.

-Then we finish it off with a 75 kilometer hike up the Mt. Kilauea, while carrying a pig weighing roughly 27 kg, so that we make our offering to Pele the fire goddess so that she does not wipe our rice fields away with her hormonal imbalances.

So yes, we do lift.

No tanning OR doing your laundry? /Unimpressed.
Unimpressed that we aren't women? Sorry to hear that.
I am afraid of my possible attraction to males and I compensate for it by being a homophobe.
hahaha, best guild name i've seen in a while.

bump.
The Limmerick of the Self Pleasurer.

There once was a boy named Jim,
I always thought the lad a bit dim,
He was spacious in the head,
The kid jerked himself dead,
Or so the police report said,

Because he hung himself while mastrabatin,
The parents didn't want an investigation,
But the cops did their best,
To lay the poor boy to rest,
And that's when they discovered a puddle,
Oh boy am I subtle.

They reported their finding,
Of that fluid and binding,
And forever from that day,
His parents look away,
When the towns people stare,
At the sad couple over there,

Oh alas poor Jim,
It's the end of him,
I pray it was worth it,
The price you paid to jerk it.
Sounds like his story CAME to a conclusion.
Every once in a while I have the urge to find an attractive white male between the ages of 13 and 16 and make him into a princess with my magic glow stick.
I am the world record holder for most candles snuffed out on hairless man's chest.
After internal complaints filed by a certain Serbian Priest, I will, in the interest of Public Relations, bring the weird down to a more reasonable level of, "slightly creepy," as opposed to, "possibly off of his antipsychotics."

Have a nice day friends, I wish gumdrops and rainbows for you.