balance druid pvp is pathetic

Druid
Prev 1 3 4 5
This is my first time playing a Druid. Should I just go Feral right now and then re-spec to Boomkin? It's what I want to secondary, as Restoration is my focus.

Figured I'd ask here.
yarrah, if your going for speed leveling go bear or tree for lfg, otherwise if you want to quest just go feral and tear everything to shreds
hm they changed everything... well let s wait and see
08/28/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Ruid
yarrah, if your going for speed leveling go bear or tree for lfg, otherwise if you want to quest just go feral and tear everything to shreds

Thanks! I'll probably go Feral for now. <Resto in BG's/dungeons>
I don't know what OP is talking about. I love all the changes to Balance. It's like they took every beef I had with it and fixed it. <3 Blizzard.
yes boomkin totally suck i leveled mine to 90 got all the gear. im furious cause im a good player and i go to dule. the class just dont have a reliable interrupt, they need to make fae silence glyph to be use in any form....

i versed locks
shammys mages u name it go to cast a cylclone and ur interrupted by a wind shear ect witch is like 12 seconds, over our 60 second solar beam, its like they got more disables per second..

eclipse ruined the balance druid its so hard to know what way ur heading when ur trying to cc and move, the class can only really spam moonfire and sunfire now...

thats why i quit it am playing my shammy now... or better yet a op mage thats so overpowerd
Well, I honestly don't know what the problem is, I rarely die in BGs, and almost always get top damage and close to top heals(with off-heals) and in arena my current team is 21-5 so far in 2s, which isn't much yet, but it's a pretty good start for being a terrible class spec in 2s apparently...