Come to Uldum! We have cookies.*

General Discussion
The short of it:

I am looking for social, active, fun, congenial people with interests in raiding, in the game outside of raiding or interested in purely for fun goofy raiding.

What we have: great people, friendly yet sarcastic atmosphere, medium pop server, bits of burnout, fewer jerks than high pop server.

What we need: sociable and enthusiastic people who can't get enough of the game who are mostly not jerks.

My pitch:

Being on a medium pop server is a mixed bag. On the one hand, it's easy to stand out if you desire. On the other hand: "looking for high population server." "Looking for active server." You can't blame them, really. It can be lonely to transfer to a place where your only friends are dustballs. But for some of us, the slowness is what we've got. Transfer the guild ? I have players without jobs. I am not leaving a damn one of them behind. We're not moving.

And you know what? I'm tired of feeling helpless. I'm tired of complaining. I'm tired of the server forums being so slow. I'm tired of people saying the server is dead. I'm tired of people sighing over the good old days. You know what? Screw your good old days! It's not dead. As long as myself and Wiping with Style is there, it is not freaking dead. So I want you to come to us. I don't care if you reroll. I don't care if you transfer. I don't care if you join my guild, another guild, or just hang out in trade chat all day. I want you to eat my imaginary internet game cookies.* So come and get them. Dammit.

You have a guild on a larger server that can't hit server first because of the other uber guilds? Come to Uldum! Tired of going unheard and being able to establish yourself as a personality because there's too many damn people? Come to Uldum! Bored of being the AH mogul on your server and not having any competition? Come to Uldum. Had enough competition farming raid mats? COME TO ULDUM.

I have always been able to get people to transfer when we needed more raiders, but I'm greedy now. I want heroic DS pugs. I want people out in the world, flagged for pvp. I want rivalries, leveling guilds, and a fuller community. Bring your friends, bring your guild, bring your baby, bring your dog (cats on approval). JUST GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE.

(Additionally Blizz can offer free server transfers to Uldum from any realm <3)

Sincerely,

Dak

*cookies are not actually tangible objects, physically or digitally.
...If i had more time on my hands, i would reroll Uldum Horde just because of this post.

In all seriousness though, Korialstrasz has the same issue. Therefore...
*copies above post replacing 'Uldum' with 'Korialstrasz'*
Even if you don't have time you can reroll Uldum horde and post in the forums all day. I don't mind. We don't even have proper forum trolls! I WANT MY SERVER TO FLOURISH.
08/03/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Dakeea
What we have: great people, friendly yet sarcastic atmosphere, medium pop server, bits of burnout, fewer jerks than high pop server.

But the same percentage of jerks...
08/03/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Dakeea
Even if you don't have time you can reroll Uldum horde and post in the forums all day. I don't mind. We don't even have proper forum trolls! I WANT MY SERVER TO FLOURISH.

Be careful what you wish for... Or I'll go the shire and spread the word of how desperate you guys are. *evil grin*
08/04/2012 03:18 AMPosted by Drevoch

Be careful what you wish for... Or I'll go the shire and spread the word of how desperate you guys are. *evil grin*

I -- what? Shire? Is this some rp server thing?
Horde. Sorry, no can do.
I'd leave, if my server weren't so awesome.
08/06/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Fluffshp
Horde. Sorry, no can do.

There's nice people Alliance side. I see them on the forums! Sometimes! Actually I think Alliance needs people more than Horde side.
Uldum is awesome. I know because I can see Dakeea from my backyard.
Uldum, eh? I suppose I should attempt to roll a horde toon and see it to 85. So long as the company is good, it will be fun.
If you need a guild while you're at it, join Wiping with Style! Or any of the other fine guilds. There really are a ton of awesome people hanging out.

08/07/2012 01:54 AMPosted by Totebag
Uldum is awesome. I know because I can see Dakeea from my backyard.

Were you watching me fish again? It's getting kind of creepy, man.