Pt.2 - Ally vs Horde - All Druid Wargame!

Druid
1 2 3 6 Next
Because there's less than a week to get that organized, I made the new thread... (But I plagiarized myself a bit... lol)

There's only 2 rules:
1) If you're actually playing, please keep clear of the streams of the opposite faction.
2) Have fun. :P Waffles4All!!

Please respond here if you want to join in the fun! We need at least 3 restos on each side, at least 1 feral FC for each side, and some amount of DPS. I was thinking 3 ferals & 4 moonkin DPS on each side, but all of that, obviously, is flexible based on interest; I'm just trying to keep the teams as balanced as possible.

First 10 to sign up on each side (name + role; also, any OS roles if you have and don't mind swapping to them in case we need to juggle a bit), I've taken into account the signups from the other thread.

Doesn't matter what server you're on! You'll need to have a realid friend (or someone on your server) somewhere in the raid (on your faction) that can invite you (IE: If I were Datah's friend, and you were Datah's friend, I could invite him, he could invite you) or you need to make friend. :P Just send me an ingame mail or whisper (if I'm on), with your realid address.

A couple of people will have to duck out for the podcast possibly before we wish to finish (hopefully we don't take so long to fill this time... >.<), so if we have people that are going to be late or sign up but aren't in the first 10 of their faction, don't despair!!

Date of the event:
Fri Night (8/10), @8pm Est.

Ally (10/10):
Restos: Pixie, Starship (most likely)
Ferals: Datah? (May have a tourney scheduling issue), Arielle, Bebbit (queuer), Dysheki, Perura (now Welda, for twice the confusion! :P), Ryuonato
FC: Earthreaver
Moonkin: <reserved - heals / moonkin>
Reserves: Wtsmushrooms (ally - moonkin), Katalinamoon (ally - moonkin - can't make it), Kals (ally - feral), Lionblaze (ally - moonkin), Hombrelobo (ally - feral / moonkin )
Needs: Reserves

Horde (8/10):
Restos: Veroicone (maybe), Moochacho
Ferals: Clay (Lead), Lachrymosa (taswind), Momill, Firekeeper (can be moonkin / feral - horde / ally), Thulcandra, <waffle>
FC'er: <waffle>
Moonkin: Cyous
Reserves: Spammer (horde - moonkin - queuer - perhaps the next one. :P), Zultani (horde - moonkin), Ozzy (horde - feral)
Needs: FC'er.

Maybes and on standby:

Streamers:
Datah (Ally) - http://www.twitch.tv/datahz
Kalze (Ally) - http://twitch.tv/kalsqt
Hombrelobo - http://www.twitch.tv/rawrjayg
Teamwaffle (Ally): http://twitch.tv/teamwafflepodcast

Taswind (? - probably Horde) - http://www.twitch.tv/tearsong (At least until I lag too badly and kill it.)

Cyous (Horde) - Fraps recording - maybe stream
Cathassity (Horde) http://twitch.tv/cathassity

Would love to have a recorder ally side, as well. :)
Should be able to make it.

P.S. If you haven't gone down a slip 'n' slide in ages do it again.
Need to keep healers even this time around, Horde lost their last game because Alliance had 3 to our 1!

I'll be sure to fraps this time around, that way we can see Arielle nom me to death...again...and again..and again...
trolls and taurens! yay
08/04/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Cyous
Need to keep healers even this time around, Horde lost their last game because Alliance had 3 to our 1!

Yeah - we have 2 on each side atm. Its going to be odd with the disparity of ferals to moonkin, but not much to be done about that. I can only swap to moonkin / feral on ally or feral on horde. :(

08/04/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Firekeeper
trolls and taurens! yay

Sorry Fire, Horde DEFINITELY needs more ppl... Depending on what happens with the last spots, I don't quite know if you'll be Feral or Moonkin atm...

I hope that's ok. >.<
08/04/2012 10:51 PMPosted by Taswind

Yeah - we have 2 on each side atm. Its going to be odd with the disparity of ferals to moonkin, but not much to be done about that. I can only swap to moonkin / feral on ally or feral on horde. :(

trolls and taurens! yay

Sorry Fire, Horde DEFINITELY needs more ppl... Depending on what happens with the last spots, I don't quite know if you'll be Feral or Moonkin atm...

I hope that's ok. >.<

it's not a problem :> i'm horde at heart anyways. heheh.
I want to join again :D (Momill, Tauren Feral Druid)
Count me in! =D Feral Alliance! =D
I'd go but

a) I don't know that I'll be available (supposed to be nabbing my sister before we go on vacation and shes a 3.5 hour drive away)
b) Alliance is already really really feral heavy. :P

If I happen to be around and online at the time and you need me lmk Tas.

TL;DR: Toss me on backup for feral alliance.
I'll go if you need a moonkin!
Np KalZEE. :P ./ducks

Can one of the current Ally Ferals FC?

08/05/2012 07:15 AMPosted by Wtsmushrooms
I'll go if you need a moonkin!

We do for role balance, but ally needs an FC; so I need a volunteer feral - or we can rotate ferals if none want to FC multiple games - to swap to FC first. I listed you on reserve for the moment.

08/04/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Cyous

We didn't have a choice there, Cyous - we originally had 3 heals on both sides signed up; but a ton of ppl skipped out. :( (My rescheduling it probably didn't help.)
This sounds like a blast. I can only offer Feral. I can FC if needed, but im not geared for it. It would pretty much be the gear you see me in here with all resill gear @ 5004. I can change some Glyphs/talents for the fight if needed. (I tend to be a FC a lot)

I would love a chance to run with some of you guys.

EDIT: I see how feral heavy alliance is. Im up for whatever!

EDIT2: Ill bring plenty of bubblegum!
Threw you in as FC, Earth; gear isn't really an issue. (As long as it's not 0 resil. :P)

Ally is closed. And we're apparently running the complete antithesis of a DOT cleave.
Need 2 more Hordes.

Wtsmushrooms - I know a couple of ally people will be stepping out about an hr into the games, so I'm sure you'll get in; we just needed someone willing to FC on Ally side. :( Sorry!
Awesome. Ill send you a RealID
Someone should ask Swifty to come on his druid for this one or the next one. We could easily get a few hundred players :D

However...do we want that much potential trolling? Attention is good though >=/

This is just a bump post btw.

Moar Horde please.
^ Can send him a tweet with the link or mention it on his FB page, never know :P

Woot :D! Should have no problem making it this Friday.

I need to start doing random bgs on this toon again to practice :P I'll be recording as well via fraps and posting it on my youtube channel /nacochan and if people want to send me their footage I can edit them all together :)
08/06/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Veroicone
Woot :D! Should have no problem making it this Friday. Real id is

Please remove your real id, we'll provide details come Friday ^^
Done :)

Forgot we can't list them on the forums >_> thanks :)
I have a moonkin <--------there who is sexy enough to do this. Kil'Jaeden Moonkin.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Katalinamoon/simple