[A] Salvation LF Healer, Progression Update

Moon Guard
Prev 1 22 23 24 Next
a wolf in his birthday suit struts across the thread without a care in the world
12/06/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Bruce
a wolf in his birthday suit struts across the thread without a care in the world

eeeeeeee

:3

happy birthday, cutie pants
the restaurant i was going out to eat tonight never put our reservations down :c
They "forgot" when they saw you wolf-streaking.

IDK< seriously, that sucks :(
OH WELL

goin somewhere else

and that's a lie, people love the wolfbutt.
I WENT OUT TO DINNER AND THEN GOT DRINKS WITH MY FOLKS

I GOT A SALTY DOG

IT WAS PRETTY GOOD

im sleepy now
>:( where are all the healers, seriously.
>:( where are all the healers, seriously.

/raise hand

HERE!
shril bring your belf to the light side ok

we got manicures and pedigree doggies
A large lone ruby sat in the middle of the wooden desk. It had been cut into the shape of a heart with smooth edges and a flat area on one side. On the flat surface reads in small writing:

We will always have our differences, but there is nothing in this existence that will stop me from loving you, Venita.
-Avaruu

A painful reminder which tore the tired priestess to pieces. Her mind constantly spoke of all the bad he has brought. His words turned her stomach upside down, but in her heart, she couldn’t let go.

Despite it all, Avaruu was her morning sun and rising moon. He came into her life like no other, became a friend who turned into a lover. However, he drifted from a man into a monster. Consumed by darkness that ate away any remaining light left within him. Defenseless, he still struck her. Not once, not twice, but many times.

He had gone from the pride of many to nothing more than a user, abuser, selfish and a child.

There was no hope.

The Gods below took that from them.
i am the ultamato
bruce i love you