Alliance vs. Horde on Ravenholdt (PvP)

Ravenholdt
My monk will be Alliance.

What race should I pick?

Mine is probably going to be a male night elf.

Eh, better nelfy than belfy I suppose. At least I can tell neflies apart.

I have belfy guildmates I still can't remember whether they're male or female. :S
I vote alliance..
You should also join House Ravensong considering they are a world pvp guild , and this server needs it.
and (GG) Ravensong , that was a epic fight outside org about a month ago. Fraps worthy haha!!
Shame Shadows and Dust xferred off :(
08/16/2012 01:02 AMPosted by Illyume
I have belfy guildmates I still can't remember whether they're male or female.

Belfs are like amphibians. We can be either.
08/16/2012 05:58 AMPosted by Stormreavér
I have belfy guildmates I still can't remember whether they're male or female.

Belfs are like amphibians. We can be either.

I think it's mollusks you're thinking of. I'm pretty sure amphibians are specifically either male or female. Some mollusks aren't so clearly set.

I'll now proceed with thinking of belfies as a variety of snail.
I vote alliance..
You should also join House Ravensong considering they are a world pvp guild , and this server needs it.
and (GG) Ravensong , that was a epic fight outside org about a month ago. Fraps worthy haha!!

I second this. If you're interested in RP and PvP, House Ravensong seems like an amazing guild to join! If your interests are somewhere else, then I'm sure that there is a guild here for you.
Welcome to Ravenholdt!

I don't have much of a H v. A opinion for PvP. I've enjoyed max-level pvp on both sides. It's very much the group you are with, in my experience, that defines how enjoyable it is.

In your shoes, I'd roll alts on both sides and get to know people. But I'm weird like that.

Good luck to you.