RaF and Monks

General Discussion
1 2 3 33 Next
Yes or No confirmation please.
Yes.

We're not making any changes to the way RaF bonuses function, which means monks won't be excluded from receiving the benefits of RaF when Mists of Pandaria is released.
nice.
WOOOO!

Full 'loomed monk with RaF, here I come!
08/09/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Jiminicriket
Yes or No confirmation please.

You can finally stop whining every day over this...
Will they still get realm first achievements?
I assume this means you can still get the server first FoS after using Recruit A Friend?
Yes.

We're not making any changes to the way RaF bonuses function, which means monks won't be excluded from receiving the benefits of RaF when Mists of Pandaria is released.

Does this make them ineligible for Realm First 90 Monk or not?
Can you grant levels to the monk with levels you previously gained before Mists launch?
Yay!!! Such good news.
08/09/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Allstops

Yes.
So many questions....
08/09/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Zarhym

Yes.

How does that even make sense? That basically says you HAVE to RAF if you want realm first....that's pretty awful
Yes.

You are my favorite floating skull

Yes.

That is NOT a fair playing field for Realm Firsts. Seriously. =/
That is a terrible, terrible idea.
nevermind, found my own answer.
But this http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6922986 says "Players who receive a Scroll of Resurrection will not be able to apply rewards (e.g. boost to level 80) to monk characters." So which is it? Very confusing to have two different answers on the same day.
08/09/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Allstops

Yes.

How does that even make sense? That basically says you HAVE to RAF if you want realm first....that's pretty awful

So much this.... :(

Especially considering you can basically "store" RAF levels ahead of time.
08/09/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Allstops

People who will be going for the realm first monk already have their path set, heirlooms ready, and have been studying the beta for a while. The racers will be vying for any edge they can get. If you were planning on going for realm first, you already had this planned out when the beta started.