Beware of Grid Iron

Stormreaver
I would like to report that today when i running with a group of there guildies today i won the roll on the weapon rath from dw and it was ninjad by there raid leader. I then asked if i may have it. Xkobe then replied that his shadowpriest from the guild needed it so he was giving it to him and stated. Guildies before pugs. If u want to play that way at least state that the item is on reserve. So this is a warning do not raid with them because even though u may win a roll u might not get the item. whisper me in game and i can provide screenshots of the conversation
there - no

their - yes

= P
there - no

their - yes

I think you misspelled your name there buddy.
I CREATED THIS MEANING FOOL
there - no

their - yes

I think you misspelled your name there buddy.

GET ON UR MAIN TO S TALK CRAPPY DK
ninjas will always happen. imma go ahead and say u both suck and move on. get over it and move on. his 403 wep will not make him better and guarantee he is a crap player.

and btw who in their right mind runs with xkobe....lol dude always in trade and no one ever joins his pugs...dude sucks plain and simple
08/13/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Gingardio

This is my main, don't you know leveling is hard yo.

Why don't you get on your main Donita from KT. :P
i like your detective skills but im sure anyone whos been around here long enough or has a brain is well aware of who that person is
08/14/2012 05:05 AMPosted by Totschläger

This is my main, don't you know leveling is hard yo.

Why don't you get on your main Donita from KT. :P

WAT + spelled it wrong = DBL WAT

08/14/2012 09:20 AMPosted by Sephyxia
i like your detective skills but im sure anyone whos been around here long enough or has a brain is well aware of who that person is

WAT
you really should state such things but it has been in my experience that you would loot guild before free roll for stuff..
Truely only baddies ninja so dont run with bads and problem solved