<A> Knights of Menethil: Four years old!

Moon Guard
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
11/24/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Zeddi
I liked the Idaho reference in it.

Huh? ... <.< I missed something... Wait, who am I kidding, I miss everything...
Happy birthday, Mr. Smithers~
So WoW works again for me. Yay. Either purging my box of dust did the trick, Blizzard's technical support fairies did their jobs, or removing my Cache, Interface, and WTF folders did the trick. Either way, things are good again.

At least this gives me an excuse to get rid of some addons I don't really use.

And on that note, I just got Exalted with the August Celestials. And earned the Pandaren Embassy guild cheev. GUILD SHIRTS.

Huh? ... <.< I missed something... Wait, who am I kidding, I miss everything...

At the part where Bond goes to that old house and is all "Where are all my guns?"

"Some guy from Idaho bought them all."
*snorts* As someone who lives in Idaho, I can't tell you how accurate I find that statement.
11/26/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Muiriol
*snorts* As someone who lives in Idaho, I can't tell you how accurate I find that statement.

Exactly.
Happy Birthday, Red!
Fancy hat.
Reason #218 why Val let the site payment lapse: she wanted to pay for her heat. Because daaaaaaaaayum, it's cold today.

*pokes finger out of blankets to bump thread*

(Yes, I know the dead don't care. It's that cold.)
48 degree highs.....Reaching down to 16 degrees some mornings and nights...Perfect shorts weather.

What's sad is I'm serious. I'll wear cargo shorts, and a t-shirt year round. Maybe I really am dead.
Flipflops for life. I will die wearing these.

Probably out in the snow.
I did that once...When a friend saw me he said something like "The Iceman Cometh"...
I used to walk in my high school's courtyard in just a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers when it was in the 20's.

I'm just glad I have easy access to coffee now. And my computer that doubles as a space heater.
Pretty sure that's a bad thing...
Ba-bump! -tailflick-
*plops down in thread* I hate headaches...
*blinks as he realizes he's going to pick up a christmas tree*

Where did the bloody year go.
My tree is already up and about two and a half feet tall. Anything bigger and more living wouldn't fit in my flat.

Also, Red, we need to talk events and storylines when you have time.
We got a fairly decent sized living room, but we had to go smaller than usual because the place we go to is running so low on trees.

Also whenever works.
Also everyone check my thread out on the guild forums omg.