Seriously Casual Is now Selling Rag Mount

Sargeras
We are now selling the rag mount you have approximately 4 weeks before the mount is removed our runs are on Saturday at 8 the price is 200k talk to me in game if interested if I'm not on this toon I may be on Scintillara otherwise pm me on forums.
Bump for Digerati! :)
bump
I'll buy it but certainly not for 200k. I don't need to be carried either as you can see by my armory.
08/14/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Xoj
I'll buy it but certainly not for 200k. I don't need to be carried either as you can see by my armory.

Your armory doesn't show shoulders or boots as being equipped. :[
I believe price has been set to match Girths asking price since spots are limited and therefor competitive.
Bump
08/14/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Lyconis
I believe price has been set to match Girths asking price since spots are limited and therefor competitive.

that is correct though I was lazy this week so it didn't go for quite 200k expect price to skyrocket as mists approach and mount gets ready to become a .5% drop rate ala mim head and invincible I love bidding wars at the end of xpacs.
We are full up, I'll be sending the overflow to you. Any other names I can contact?
Dig as always not sure who else will be on with xpac coming up I may also be on drpie as well leveling random toon :D
I'll sell H rag mount for 100K
yep level 55 dks can sell the heroic rag mount sigh
http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/231567-madness-heroic-and-ragnaros-heroic-mounts/

get them now they are going to near un attainable drop rates
still selling
Looking for a buyer for next week. Going price is 130kg, contact me or Digerati in-game.
Still lookin'
Free for me right?
ill buy it for 200k, diablo 3 gold tho ;)
still selling contact me in game
I'm interested in the rag mount.