Ver 2.0 - The Sisterhood and Sanguine Legion

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 14 15 16 23 Next
One does not become CEO of Allandre Tech by talking all day!

Gotta make that money so I spoil girls like you and Seven.
You and I might have a different idea of what it means to be spoiled, V.
Money, exotic trips, endless nights of various illegal substances and random duels to see who pays for dinner?

Am I close?
Only one of those sounds familiar, babe. I think you're confusing me with one of your other favorites.
I can spoil you all.
I wonder how you maintain a successful business if you're constantly spending all of your money on women, elaborate vacations, illegal substances (which tend to be expensive), and fancy dinners.

That said, you're welcome to spoil me with those daggers whenever you please.
I hope you learned some new tricks babydoll or else you'd be naked before you knew it and tied up to the bed post.
Liv laughs.

You make that sound like it's supposed to be a bad thing!
Vi'drago laughs.

I suppose it might be good for you and bad for everyone else around us. I hope they don't have a noise law in effect anywhere.
We could always find somewhere a little more remote than Silvermoon.

It's been a little more crowded lately, and we might not want to scare the tourists.
True, can't put on a show right? Unless they want to pay for it.

How do you feel about show business?
I've always been a bit of a show-off.

Liv winks.
I'll make you a star, babydoll. name up in lights, jewels and dazzling dresses!
I could've sworn Em shoo'd Liv out of the last recuitment thread with a spray bottle...
I did...I do...she keeps coming back though

*snuggles Livvy*

We love are special girl though.
First of all, no one can resist me. Things are a lot more interesting when I'm around.

Liv tolerates Emzela's snuggling for a few moments before disentangling herself from the huntress.

Are all night elf females so repressed? Araane flirts with me, so I suppose it's an individual quirk rather than a social norm.

Seven, darling, lighten up. Learn to flirt. It's rather fun. I'll even let you practice on me, but only if you stop with the whole "Liv is a prostitute" thing. Just because I'm comfortable with my sexuality doesn't mean I'm selling it.
09/19/2012 01:29 AMPosted by Bredius
I could've sworn Em shoo'd Liv out of the last recuitment thread with a spray bottle...

We really did try to keep her away, but she makes an appearance and then he shows up...

Triera jabs a finger at Vidrago.

I can't tell if they're serious or just causing a scene for the fun of it. I'm beginning to think the only way to keep Liv away is to start knocking her unconscious.

First of all, no one can resist me. Things are a lot more interesting when I'm around.

glances at the Sin'dorei and watches her hands hovering near her daggers.

"Its a dangerous dance....to not resist will likely mean bloodshed."
One does not become CEO of Allandre Tech by talking all day!

Gotta make that money so I spoil girls like you and Seven.

Mr. Allandre, please don't cheapen my worth by lumping me in with the likes of a two copper harlot. I would appreciate that as I have a reputation to maintain. That girl is -not- my equal.

In other news, that report I was supposed to finish for tomorrow, it has gone missing. Also, I have requested off today to visit with some friends in Booty Bay, what a terrible coincidence.

All this tying up and talking of being on top and bedposts is making me feel ill. Might have to use a sick day tomorrow. Mental well being comes first.

Dear Seven,

Bring me back some rum.