Mounts that can be gotten by warriors

Warrior
so, i have been brosing mounts but still don't know what i want, can someone tell me some of the coolest mounts that are still able to get.
Robot chicken
Must resist grammar !@#$ outbursts.

Running Wild is the best mount. Hop on!
I suggest getting Amani Battle Bear. They're not allowing you to get it in MOP so get it while you can.
"mounts that can be GOTTEN"
I love me some Wrath dragon mounts. Hell, I think I gotem all except blue, and time-lost proto
08/11/2012 08:41 AMPosted by Deathtremor
I love me some Wrath dragon mounts. Hell, I think I gotem all except blue, and time-lost proto

Don't forget the green one!

OT: You can't go wrong with a netherdrake.
What's cool is up to you, but aside from the Black/Plagued Proto Drakes, any paladin/warlock/death knight mounts, the old ZA/ZG mounts, or the old PvP season drakes, you can get pretty much any mount in the game.
I am a warriod and I need help on found out what I can mounts and where can I do that at.
Where do u get one of them out
I suggest getting Amani Battle Bear. They're not allowing you to get it in MOP so get it while you can.

Check what your game screen says when you load it.

Then re-read what you quoted. (relevant text bolded to make it easy)

Check what your game screen says when you load it.

Then re-read what you quoted. (relevant text bolded to make it easy)
Um... I believe you can still get the Amani Battle Bear from Zul'Aman. I can't say if it's still 100 percent drop, but it's still possible to get from the timed run.

Also, holy necroing Batman! If a topic's been inactive for over a month leave it the frak alone and don't post, please.
Amani Battle Bear you can still get.
Amani War Bear you cannot.

The only difference is a slightly different recolor.