Aggression 6/16 MOP(US top 100 push)

Illidan
About us:
Aggression is a new guild on Illidan looking to round out our core for MoP with players of like mind and skill level.

Guild Leadership:
Guild is ran by players who are former [US top 50] guild raiders who have recently returned to the game. The raid environment will be a competitive progressive one without the ignorant screaming and yelling that have come to be common in high end raiding guilds.

*BOTH GROUPS RAID THE SAME TIMES AND WILL BE HELD TO THE SAME STANDARDS*
Raid times:
Tuesday 7-11 ST
Wednesday 7-11 ST
Thursday 7-11 ST

Recruitment:
GRP 1
1 resto/balance druid
1 warrior/monk tank
1 feral

GRP 2
exceptional dps

Exceptional players encouraged to inquire despite class or role

Contact me in game via real id - govinda1027@aim.com or through in game mail sent to firewalled with basic information on what you are interested in bringing to our raid and i will get back to you. Thank You.
bump
bump
^
BUMP FOR MAGE
Looking for a 25 man raid guild. I have an 85 lock/mage/warrior. I'd be willing to play any of the three. Mage is pvp-geared currently. Playing on Neconis currently. Msg me in game or on here
Hey there, me and my friend Droppem (390 Druid Tank) and myself (390 Hunter) have 4/8 HM Experience. I also have a rogue whom is almost as geared as my hunter. Hit us up! :P
bump for mage
UPDATED!!
UPDATED FOR A SECOND GROUP
I'm a firemage currently not in a constant raid group. my main but never had a spot in my guild so simply pugged every week to get where i am, have a few skilled friends too that may be able to fill out your 2nd group if interested.
08/20/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Hokonoso
I'm a firemage currently not in a constant raid group. my main but never had a spot in my guild so simply pugged every week to get where i am, have a few skilled friends too that may be able to fill out your 2nd group if interested.

We are currently looking for people who have already progressed through H DS or very minimum 6/8 with good logs.
edited for current group 2 needs(second group also 8/8)
bump
Update - Group 1 needs 1 More for MOP
Bump for Mage got the lock!!
^ mages are op come reroll your mage for MOP
Bump
still looking for heals?
09/04/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Phôsphoros
still looking for heals?

yes
And Updated for recruitment needs