Best Horde PvP Hunter Race?

Hunter
I was thinking about being a hunter on the horde side.
So which is better a Undead, Blood Elf, or Tauren?
Undead and Orc.
Use the one that you feel most comfortable.
Changing the race is kinda expensive, so don't make the mistake of picking a race that you dislike. Also, check the story of the race, it might help you. If you don't care for any of this, then check the racials.

The best racials, in my opinion, are troll and orc racials.
Go Undead. We're sexy.
Taurens have the biggest hit box in the game, not a good race for a class that doesn't want to be noticed or hit. Lol
The second disengage ala rocket jump is pretty beast imo.
Depends on what aspect you mean. If you mean looks, thats your opinion. If you mean as far as racials and play go, troll or orc is best races for hunters.

Orcs make the best bm hunters, trolls make the best hunters overall.

Look it up elsewhere, you'll find orc or troll is widely regarded as best.
Thank you all for the help and advice!
War stomp guys, war stomp. I get more health too.... D:

*cries in his useless racials corner*
Blood Elf is honestly the best. . . just saying. . . :P
Not even close, low lvl bgs are more about first shot first kill kind of deal. If ur not twinking Orc is lightyears ahead of them all. The reduced stun duration can help allot, not to mention "command" which increases our pet damage on top of our "Ap" racial which can act like a "bestial wrath" without the cc break, almost makes you feel like your multi-boxing.
If you want to be a bm hunter go Orc. If you want to be a mm or sv hunter goTroll.
Undead PvP.
Come 5.0, Undead bar none. The racial damage/heal is going to be the new EMFH.
GO TROLL!
I'm going to give you my unbiased opinion... Be an orc
08/12/2012 10:15 PMPosted by Sluaghadhân
Taurens have the biggest hit box in the game, not a good race for a class that doesn't want to be noticed or hit. Lol

^
IMO never go tauren for pvp. I was a tauren when i first created(cata) my hunter, it was cool at first till i hit 85. I kept getting targeted first ;_; and i also felt too big because people would catch to me quick.

i say go with any race except tauren if you're going to pvp. but its up to you.
I went troll cuz i love that bow animation. :P