Best Horde PvP Hunter Race?

Hunter
If looks is your main concern..don't really know how to help you, that is opinion. As far as racials go orc is the best, with troll in a very close second.

Orc gives your pet a dmg buff, a passive stun reduction and an attack power use ability.

Trolls give you bonus expertise with bows, a passive movement impairing effect reduction and a haste use ability.
08/12/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Hecht
Go Undead. We're sexy.
In my opinion, the orc for PvP isn't too good, but I haven't really played the orc for PvP. Troll has a decent racial, but Blood Elves have the racial Arcane Torrent which silent x amount of people in 8 yards, it also generates 15 focus which is helpful in times of need. I am also Marksman which gave me Aimed shot, it does a large amount of damage especially with Hunter's Mark and Aspect of the Hawk, which I will eventually get into Aspect of the Iron Hawk, but Aimed Shot takes a decent time to cast. I have never really liked BM for PvP, always had Survival on when I was PvPing. Aimed shot does quite a bit of damage, it costs a lot of focus, and takes a little while to cast, but Steady Shot generates that focus, but on the run, Arcane Shot w/ Deterrence and Posthaste talent get you away pretty quickly. My rotation is (when a melee is by me) Arcane Torrent>Deterrence(Posthaste)>Concussion Shot>Steady Shot>Concussion>Aimed Shot to finish them off. It may take a little practice, but the pet is already doing a good amount of damage along with them. I was kind of rambling on, but hope this helped.
I'm not sure how many times I've said "If you're not a goblin for pvp you're gimping yourself". Rocket Jump is amazing. It's a second disengage for when a DK yanks you over to them, but I more often use it as a super disengage by turning in the air and rocket jumping. If you get blown off of lumber mill you can rocket jump over to the creek next to blacksmith and take no damage. You can jump down to mine and rocket jump to avoid fall damage. If carrying the flag twin peaks you can rocket jump over the creek on the way back to the base. If horde can't have human's OP racial then this is as good as it gets.
08/13/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Sephisloth
useless racials corner

There's a corner for that?
Troll or Orc are your best hunter races. I prefer troll obviously
12/11/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Phyraa
In my opinion, the orc for PvP isn't too good, but I haven't really played the orc for PvP. Troll has a decent racial, but Blood Elves have the racial Arcane Torrent which silent x amount of people in 8 yards, it also generates 15 focus which is helpful in times of need. I am also Marksman which gave me Aimed shot, it does a large amount of damage especially with Hunter's Mark and Aspect of the Hawk, which I will eventually get into Aspect of the Iron Hawk, but Aimed Shot takes a decent time to cast. I have never really liked BM for PvP, always had Survival on when I was PvPing. Aimed shot does quite a bit of damage, it costs a lot of focus, and takes a little while to cast, but Steady Shot generates that focus, but on the run, Arcane Shot w/ Deterrence and Posthaste talent get you away pretty quickly. My rotation is (when a melee is by me) Arcane Torrent>Deterrence(Posthaste)>Concussion Shot>Steady Shot>Concussion>Aimed Shot to finish them off. It may take a little practice, but the pet is already doing a good amount of damage along with them. I was kind of rambling on, but hope this helped.

the focus is nice but why would you want to let them get close enough to you to use that. if its a melee it wont matter, if its a spellcaster the silence is pointless.