Instance Lockout Extensions and 5.0.4

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 2 3 10 Next
Too bad, Ill be too busy with Gw2 to pay much care to a patch with no content, see-ya at launch
Haha, get sat on GW2 :P
Oh god Omegal...please don't remind me of that. It was so bad for my guild when we were doing ICC x.x
What's this? Blizzard announcing a patch date ahead of time?

O-M-G

I thought that was illegal!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!! I'm so excited!
nearly 1 month before the expansion is alittle to much dont ya think? still exited though ;)
08/14/2012 09:48 AMPosted by Consonant
I like this. Simple , direct and to the point. No chance of being misinterpreted.

There is always a chance of misinterpretation.

You callin me fat?
Will Valor Points convert to Justice Points with the release of 5.0.4 ?
08/14/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Asche
nearly 1 month before the expansion is alittle to much dont ya think? still exited though ;)

a month of new talents and nice sparkling stuff? nope
PATCH COMING OUT?

POST PONIES.

http://youtu.be/NKWpGJ4Xhw8

CANNOT

WAIT
What? Blizzard lined up a major patch release with the release date of a major competitor. Anyone shocked by this? LOL I think just about everyone and their brother who gave it a second of thought looked at the timing and nailed it. Pre-Xpac patches are out normally a month before and is there a special date in that time frame Blizzard may target?

Either way ready for something new. Not happy about the old raid gold nerf for groups that love doing them...considering time spent and repair costs with high level gear (which will increase a lot with this xpac's inflation). It is what it is though. Bring on Pokemon and Pandas. :-P

That's been the same time frame for nearly every other xpac. You have world events and you need to give people some time to adjust to the class changes to relearn how to play.
WooT --- New .. fun .. stuff ............... I think I went squee :)
08/14/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Kaivax
Please be aware that with the release of the pre-expansion 5.0.4 patch on Tuesday, August 28, all raid lockouts will be reset. This means that you will not be able to extend a raid lockout beyond the week before the patch release.

Yay for patch!

I'm curious why the raid lockout thing though. We haven't had that in pre-expansion patches before, no?
/Clap

Yay!

'Tis all I could say!
08/14/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Lorinall
Please be aware that with the release of the pre-expansion 5.0.4 patch on Tuesday, August 28, all raid lockouts will be reset. This means that you will not be able to extend a raid lockout beyond the week before the patch release.

Yay for patch!

I'm curious why the raid lockout thing though. We haven't had that in pre-expansion patches before, no?
Pretty sure there is a change in how lockouts work (can't think of it offhand)
One month before launch is standard procedure. With Cata it was two because Cata had significant content in its pre-patch event.
08/14/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Lorinall

Yay for patch!

It was done for Cata, too, since that was when they rolled over to the flexible raid lockout system. And of course raid lockout extension didn't exist when BC/LK came around so the fact that all lockouts were going to reset on those days wasn't something worth announcing.
Awesome (Item not found)
2 more weeks of:
having to carry this heavy !@# pole arm! WooT
doing meaningful dps! Boo
waiting to show my bow on my back! WooT
not having to gem expertise! Boo =(
Yes please. Yes please.