@coruscant

Turalyon
1 2 3 6 Next
Same fate as Moxie. You were warned. No pity. Enjoy the filth and backwater home you have.
stop being racist against trailer parks...

duck
http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/turalyon/coruscant/
http://www.wowtrack.org/character/10355669

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/kel'thuzad/grimvengance/
http://www.wowtrack.org/character/561426

I'm really having a hard time finding a connection here outside of you both being hunters.
I am going to take a crack at this. Hunter being referred too as Crus.... W.e was on hunter Grim... w.e server. Hunter grim is mad because his friend Crus left him. So hunter grim came to troll hunter crus on our server. But hunter crus has restraining order against hunter grim. So hunter grim watch out cuz 50 will be there in a minute for Violation of your restraining order.
Nah, he made a transferring to KT thread looking to get carried. Got made fun of and threw a QQ fit. Reported the thread out of embarrassment and had it taken down.

That is all.
Enjoy the trailer park bros!
Also, that wowtrack thing is Handy! I like your style Sherlock!
Yea i made a post on ur server looking for a 25m and you and your 14 boyfriends decided you wanted to troll me, so i got it taken down. Congrats you succeeded in helping me not want to transfer 1 of my 17 toons to another server. Also it gives me a hard on that you decided to post on this forums, I like it when i know nerds cant sleep at night thinking about me.
I am glad my hate is so arousing for you. You wanna date now?
Or are you too jelly of my 14 other boyfrans?
I like how you admit that I got what I wanted and try to spin it like I lost some how. I kept the hicks off my lawn. MISSION SUCCESS!
I am glad my hate is so arousing for you. You wanna date now?
Or are you too jelly of my 14 other boyfrans?

Not to sound rude, but who are you again?
08/18/2012 12:18 AMPosted by Phyrexian
Yea i made a post on ur server looking for a 25m and you and your 14 boyfriends decided you wanted to troll me, so i got it taken down. Congrats you succeeded in helping me not want to transfer 1 of my 17 toons to another server. Also it gives me a hard on that you decided to post on this forums, I like it when i know nerds cant sleep at night thinking about me.

hahaha....more server hopping eh? pissin people off with your sterling personality? lol.....

M O O N that spells loser

duck

i can see you cant stick with any servers brazziere
<--- My name is right there, dolt.
08/16/2012 01:00 AMPosted by Grimvengance
Enjoy the filth and backwater home you have.

http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us

28th out of 246 servers in tier 13 progression U.S., 20th in 25m tier 13 progresson U.S. Not exactly a backwater. Clearly your not the brightest crayon out of the KT crayon box.

If you actually check, your server, Kel'Thuzad, which has a population of 42,791 has 7 25m guilds that are 8/8 H. Turalyon, which has a population of 21,380, has 6 25m guilds that are 8/8 H. Thats pretty sad that your server apparently has A BUNCH of garbage players that you are clearly apart of (3/8 heroic really? You know this is the easist content Bliz has put out in the history of the game).

I think its funny that you think you are someone when in fact i dont know who you are, no one on my server knows who you are, and im pretty sure that outside your circle of boyfriends on KT, that no one on KT can distiguish you from the next no name random kid. Im sorry that your insignificance makes you so angry that you feel the need to troll on other server forums where no one has a clue who you are nor i dont think anyone cares.

I will congradulate you on making it on my ignore list tho. So congrats Grimboxersh!tstains and cheers!
Nah, he made a transferring to KT thread looking to get carried. Got made fun of and threw a QQ fit. Reported the thread out of embarrassment and had it taken down.

That is all.
Enjoy the trailer park bros!

grimvengance;

you sussed out this guy....he is an incredible !@#$%^- so good call on that one.....

on the other hand. dont you ever talk about my server like that you mook....what you probably should do is take your badly spelled gay cartoon back to your crap server and go have a kiss in at chick fil-a with your fourteen boyfriends....this dope set hijmself up by trying to server hop over to your backwoods server so hes fair game for abuse.....he brings it upon himself.....but your lips will not badmouth this server or there will be consequences and repercussions the likes you have never known....

but lol yea....this guy likes to start crap then put you on ignore, run crying like a schoolyard bltch tellin on people, or making the same post over and over again like a adhd autistic kid....are you sure you wont reconsider and let him on your server? hes only been here seven months and has already worn out his welcome....

duck

p.s. dont you NEVER disrespect my server gayboy

p.p.s. consult spellcheck next time you make a cartoon name

p.p.s. did you really just type "jelly" ? Fing really?????
hahahahahaha....he PUT YOU ON IGNORE!!!! LOL

and he used basically the same burns on you that he tried on me.....i guess he puts a great deal of importance on who KNOWS YOU or who doesnt.....so what this poor !@#$%^-*! feeds on is recognition.....good to know.....

lol ignore list....learn to take the heat sweetheart......you are soft like a virgins thighs

duck
<--- My name is right there, dolt.

yea i see that.....why dont you try running the part after "grim" through spellcheck once or twice.....but surprisingly you spelled dolt right....

now get off my forum

duck
p.s. do you like how this guy does hours of research before he makes a comeback? its like hes writing a final essay for Introduction to Nerdhood 101....

hes the funniest geek ever

duck
08/18/2012 01:16 AMPosted by Duckets
but your lips will not badmouth this server or there will be consequences and repercussions the likes you have never known....

Everything here is written word not spoken....

Grimvengance = 12 characters... under the limit. Grimvengeance is not.

08/18/2012 01:15 AMPosted by Phyrexian
I will congradulate you

Speaking of spell check......

A BUNCH of garbage players that you are clearly apart of (3/8 heroic really? You know this is the easist content Bliz has put out in the history of the game).

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Grimvengance/achievement#168:15068:a6111

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Grimviolence/achievement#168:15068

Since you are gonna Sherlock up my holmes, you should look at the dates. This was all done months and months ago and then I decided this tier wasn't my thing.
Thanks for playing try hard.

(also you missed what that other kid pointed out, my pvp achieves and dates accomplished destroy yours)
I'm a casual in the guild Intent. You can rip on me but saying you have a better guild?
Thats absurd.
Oh yeah, and I have like 6 alts too...
Duckman over here. I said I like your style and your gonna get all hostile over this server? I've never heard of you, and all I had to go by is this hick coming over and dropping his little bailout carry plea on my lawn. Whats a man to do these days?
Everything here is written word not spoken....

get OUT!!!!! really???? shut your face o wait you cant cause your face is not open cause everything is the written word.....hey wait as second....its not written...its typed.....hahahaha bounce back burn you big dummy

Grimvengance = 12 characters... under the limit. Grimvengeance is not.

yes i get that...but its always puzzled me why somebody would walk around with a wrongly spelled name just cause what they wanted didnt fit.....makes em look like a retard if you ask me....but to each their own i guess.....

duck