@coruscant

Turalyon
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
I "sherlock" everyone and I have no relation to the person you're calling out. BUT since we're posting our raid achievements when none of us have any dates worth mentioning, I'll join the club of terribles!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/S%C3%ADeara/achievement#168:15068

and one of my rarely used to raid alts has more than your alt you linked
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/doormat/achievement#168:15068

*edit* I just realized there are two threads and that only Duckets and that other dude were talking past the first page. Late to the game as always. Oh well. To the farmers market I go!
hahahaha sieara you are such a terrible troll....

get me some ripe peaches

duck
I only got okra, corn and green beans. I was looking for chicken but the guy who is listed on the website didn't go! Oh well.
Im a little confused about the hunter with the so called epic PVP status bro you have never left 2200 bracket anywhere let alone 2k plus. Just saying I mean you scare the crap out of murlocs but it stops there.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Prettyshifty/achievement#95:165 alt druid

see get some boss status :P
mfw two entire pages are grim and duckguy talking. I wished this guy good luck but he fell for the trolling. Tsk.
I <3 dagglets.
08/18/2012 07:37 AMPosted by Dagglet
mfw two entire pages are grim and duckguy talking. I wished this guy good luck but he fell for the trolling. Tsk.

Who fell into what? All I did was start a thread looking for new late night 25m's on KT server and your guildmate and his friends decided to post 3-4 pages of negative and derogotory comments and responses so I told a forum admin to delete the thread. All your guildmate succeeding in doing is giving <Intent> and your server a bad name. As for "duckguy" I couldnt tell you what he's issues are but I have him on ignore so my guess is as good as any I suppose.
hahahaha.....negative and derogatory comments....what a swish....

oh, all of a sudden you cant tell what my "issues" are? and to hear you tell it you have a degree in nerd psychology....

but i do love your whiny "all i did was" post....i nominate you for the biggest infant award....

i dont know anything about kel thazud or the guild intent, but im pretty sure popping your head like a zit doesnt give them "a bad name"

duck

p.s. lol
also, who starts a thread and then cries to "forum admin" to delete his own thread.....

you do realize what a poon tang that makes you look like?

or maybe you dont

duck
This rogue is hilarious
08/18/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Livedeath
This rogue is hilarious

Lol I feel bad im bringing no name randoms from KT to Turalyon. No wait i lied i dont give a sh!t hahahahahahaha
08/18/2012 02:23 PMPosted by Starcruiser
This rogue is hilarious

Lol I feel bad im bringing no name randoms from KT to Turalyon. No wait i lied i dont give a sh!t hahahahahahaha

I don't see anybody talking to or about you.

If you'd like some DK lessons I'm happy to help.
what did i tell you about quoting post directly above yours....you wont even learn basic trolling principles....

and by no name randoms i assume you somehow think youre famous and notable in some way.....yea, maybe in the gay bathouses of whatever lgbt community you live in but not really on the world of warcraft so much

if you were so famous and awesome i dont think youd be the laughing stock of turalyon right now....i mean really dude.....did you have to go to another servers forum and try to rep us? you just dropped our cool factor by seventeen points singlehandedly....now i gotta perform like an organ grinders monkey to make up for your lameness....

you are the reason i hate transfers....we get the lamest wannabes from EVERYWHERE......where are the immigration standards i ask ya

pug

$~~~Locals Only~~~$
This thread just keeps on giving.
I keep coming back expecting more.
All your guildmate succeeding in doing is giving <Intent> and your server a bad name.

KT already has a horrible reputation. As for <Intent>, I doubt anyone cares what Grim says. He's just a casual. Not to mention. what we do in game will speak for more than what someone on a forum says. Rofl.

If you have to have a thread deleted, you fell for the trolling. Honest.
08/18/2012 04:15 PMPosted by Síeara
I keep coming back expecting more.

almost like the good ole days, eh sieara?

ahhhh good times

pug
Needs more Bubukitty.
concur
As for <Intent>, I doubt anyone cares what Grim says. He's just a casual.

^^^^^^^^^^
That.
I do not speak for or represent the opinions or policies of Intent. I am just a casual with a few friends I chat with. They are an amazingly kind and benevolent guild filled with BAMF's of high caliber and class.
I'm the jerk the let in for karmic balance. :-)
Also, I like dat hat daggy.