Monks are overpowered

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Dear Blizzard,

In your opening cinematic you show a monk soloing two players. This is completely unfair and I am considering canceling my subscription. Therefore this needs to be addressed or you could lose millions of players.

-Zexlos
PvP isn't balanced for 2v1.
Dear Blizzard,

In your opening cinematic you show a monk soloing two players. This is completely unfair and I am considering canceling my subscription. Therefore this needs to be addressed or you could lose millions of players.

-Zexlos

Not sure if troll....
...or troll....
Theoretically, the guy had at least five levels on the other two...
Dear Blizzard,

-Zexlos

You have to consider both of the other two players were wearing grey weapons and armor that had no durability left. And the human was wearing cloth despite being a warrior.
I just read that in a sarcastic, snarky monotone WITH a Troll accent. Nice job. ^_^
At least some people are having some humor and good times with the new cinematic.
Dear Blizzard,

-Zexlos

That's Chen Stormstout. If he was fighting Varian and Garrosh in the opening cinematic, you might have a point. Maybe. :)
08/16/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Airithne
Theoretically, the guy had five levels on the other two...

Plus, the other two were just part of a shipwreck.
Dear Blizzard,

-Zexlos

That's Chen Stormstout. If he was fighting Varian and Garrosh in the opening cinematic, you might have a point. Maybe. :)

Chen is a beast.
---JOKE--->
Your head.

The joke, it was thrown at a way that it went over your head.
Dear Blizzard,

-Zexlos

CONFIRMATION! YAY!

I thought it was, with the keg and all, but I wasn't sure...

Great post, OP, I laughed. :D
Reminds me of Sith Assassin tanking. Darth Maul vs. two Jedi ftw.
08/16/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Zarhym

CConfirmation it is Chen. Woot. BTW Zarhym. Tell the Cinematics team that they are amazing :D because they are.
---JOKE--->
Your head.

The joke, it was thrown at a way that it went over your head.

Actually I think they got the joke and are trolling people in a good way.
08/16/2012 10:13 AMPosted by Drumith

CConfirmation it is Chen. Woot. BTW Zarhym. Tell the Cinematics team that they are amazing :D because they are.

SO MUCH THIS. :D
08/16/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Garsid

Don't forget the hike up the stairs!
Dear Blizzard,

-Zexlos

I already like him more then those two anyways, what moves! what grace and indifference in the face of brutal and clumsy fighting style of the human and orc, he seems to reek of wisdom and tranquility.

So no maybe about it :P

So excited to meet Mr. Chen.
Theoretically, the guy had five levels on the other two...

And were tired from fighting each other when Chen showed up.

Not to mention home field advantage.
08/16/2012 10:13 AMPosted by Drumith

This. Although I have to wonder about the blue response to an obvious troll post...