Thinking of transferring to here.

Thrall
Hello people of Thrall, tomunderfire here.

I'm thinking of transferring here and I have a couple of questions.

1) The main reason I'm transferring is because of timezone. My current server is a CST server, but where I live is EST. Is that a dumb reason to transfer?

2) How are the players? Are they friendly? I'm also thinking of joining a guild. Are there any social/leveling guilds?

Thanks for your time. :)
if you intend to stay ally, you might want to consider other servers.
Hello people of Thrall, tomunderfire here.

I'm thinking of transferring here and I have a couple of questions.

1) The main reason I'm transferring is because of timezone. My current server is a CST server, but where I live is EST. Is that a dumb reason to transfer?

2) How are the players? Are they friendly? I'm also thinking of joining a guild. Are there any social/leveling guilds?

Thanks for your time. :)

The reason I transfered here back in wrath was due to it being an eastern time zone server. The horde/alliance imbalance wasn't so terrible then.

There's several social/leveling guilds, but we're very short on Alliance in general around here. If you're just a casual player who quests, does LFR etc you'll be fine here. If you're looking for a broad range of raiding guilds then this isn't the place for you.
I do have 3 other toons (a human hunter, tauren shaman and a recently created worgen druid).

Also, I should mention that I have never done any raids/dungeons.

Also also, I'm not sure if it's worth mentioning, but I'll say it anyway. I have Aspergers. So do take that into account...

And it seems I have completely sidestepped the horde/ally imbalance issue and one other issue, so I'll just say that I don't mind the imbalance as I mostly quest anyway.
I do have 3 other toons (a human hunter, tauren shaman and a recently created worgen druid).

Also, I should mention that I have never done any raids/dungeons.

Also also, I'm not sure if it's worth mentioning, but I'll say it anyway. I have Aspergers. So do take that into account...

And it seems I have completely sidestepped the horde/ally imbalance issue and one other issue, so I'll just say that I don't mind the imbalance as I mostly quest anyway.

You are far from the only person in WoW with Asbergers, I can get think of two people that I know personally that have it, so I can't see it being an issue for the guilds that aren't packed full of kids. Honestly if you're just looking for a guild to hang around in we could take you in Overtime. Our primary focus is raiding, but we have a bunch of friends/family/friends of friends/members alts hanging around alot.
All right, so I just transferred all four toons. Everything should be set by tomorrow. :)
I am live in CST zone but the EST raid times are better for me and my Guild EPIC is 8/8HM DS I have to agree with temparia back in the day the ally ruled this server then it went mostly horde but I believe in circular certainty. the balance will get get back closer to a 50/50 ratio eventually.