Saw the cinematic.Are you Allies even trying?

General Discussion
Prev 1 20 21 22
Cleeeearly it's a matter of perspective, Orc. Did you see ME out there? Heavens no. First of all, what does that dirty forest with those FILTHY cats prowling everywhere have at all to do with me, my hair or my mana?

Nothing in the slightest bit, friend. Nothing at all. Why waste time dueling with that overdressed peasant and that salt and pepper bear when we could CLEARLY be exploring the temples and ruins up ahead?

I would like my own cinematic, please. Show the Blood Elves--the true stars of this show--harnessing the raw power once left hidden from us by this mystery island. We don't have nearly enough time.

Magisters' Terrace was merely a setback.
Things just always seem to get out of hand when the alliance and the horde seem to meet each other. personally, I have played both sides, I don;t favor one side or the other, because of the fact that though they may have certain classes and races, they still are the same.

Now, as for the cinematic goes, I like what Chen said about fighting. The Orcs and Humans have always been having issues with each other, but that's mainly because of bad blood between the races. Chen states a good fact, why do we fight? but for the pandaren it's what you fight for that makes you a hero.

With that being said, there is a major difference between wrong and right. The war that has brewed for centuries between horde and the alliance is getting pretty old. Both sides even though they persevere through the troubles should eventually just settle down. I think that the alliance and horde are two sides of the same coin.

Eventually, the 2 are going to wipe each other out, and then where will everyone be? Now for those who think I favor the alliance side, I have experienced both sides of the game, and I have much respect for the Horde and the Alliance. Everytime I am questing and some Horde comes near me, I salute them and even greet them warmly.

The point I am trying to make is this. Though we are all on opposite sides, the fighting is basically just hype. So Alliance and Horde, keep note that eventually you will all have to stop fighting each other and just give it a rest. Because I think that it's almost time for this war to finally come to an end and hopefully though maybe grudgingly both Alliance and Horde will finally come to an agreement and then the war will be over...but at what cost?
Cleeeearly it's a matter of perspective, Orc. Did you see ME out there? Heavens no. First of all, what does that dirty forest with those FILTHY cats prowling everywhere have at all to do with me, my hair or my mana?

Nothing in the slightest bit, friend. Nothing at all. Why waste time dueling with that overdressed peasant and that salt and pepper bear when we could CLEARLY be exploring the temples and ruins up ahead?

I would like my own cinematic, please. Show the Blood Elves--the true stars of this show--harnessing the raw power once left hidden from us by this mystery island. We don't have nearly enough time.

This is why I enjoy killing Bloodevles so much.

Those poor Bloodevles.

Those poor Bloodevles.

you, I like :)