The Horde Council

Wyrmrest Accord
1 2 3 6 Next
Greetings friends! Ol' Salsbury here, the Trade Baron of Blackmarket Cartel. I'm here to discuss something of value, something of interest, to those beleaguered members of our illustrious Horde.

Feeling like we are too separated? Does it bother you that, in this time of turmoil and chaos, the Horde isn't as unified as we once were? We were, you know, waaaaay back. But now, it seems like everyone is alone, and wondering what the other factions are doing.

I hear ya, this is an irksome and troubling presence. However, I have the solution. It's time we set aside some differences, and formed a new council. The Horde Council.

What is it? Well, the Horde Council is designed to bring the various Horde factions together, monthly meetings, to discuss politics, business, war and the people and their concerns. By no means do we "rule" the Horde, we're merely a collection of concerned individuals and groups, seeking to bring more strength and communication to one another.

Is it legal? Why yes, it is. We take no stance officially on the outward war, unless specific incidents dictate otherwise. We are not the Warchief, nor are we seeking to displace him. However, we do feel that internal issues, such as poverty, business, medical care and general events are being ignored in favour of the ever present war machine. We merely fill that gap.

All guilds are welcome. Only one representative can speak at council for the guild, so if it isn't the guild leader, it best be someone who can make decisions for the entire guild. Entourages will be asked to wait outside during council, along with the others.

Neutral guilds, with a Horde tie, are of course welcome. We encourage it as sort of an ambassadorial aspect to the RP.

Feel free to contact me in game, we have many many guilds on board already. If you would like to comment here, I'll of course be checking it.
Yay for RP opportunities!
I'm a member, you can be too!
Oh nice! Is there a channel or something that we can chat on?

ICly, I don't know if this is something that my guild will be interested in, but my character is a ambassador, so this would be right up her alley.
There will be a channel. I'll try to find you or if you contact me in game, I'll have it made shortly. Alot of the council is dual purpose OOC and IC.
Are you accepting Alliance applicants?
You already know Ill be there to rep the Sempiternal Empire for the Horde
*nods sternly*
I shall join in on this.
I don't know. Warchief already told me "One more screw-up, Galja. And I will do unspeakable things..blah blah blah".

Last thing I need is him thinking this gathering as treason and coming at me with with over-ripe muscles and "I am better and stronger for some reason" attitude.

I'm out.
I'll give a bump to the Council! Woo. =P
I greatly enjoy the Idea of a channel for this! Is it up? I shall whisper you in game Sal.

Bump for the Council on behalf of The Sanguine Coterie!
This sounds like a great idea, are smaller guilds welcome to get in on this? (Obviously referring to my Horde characters on that.)
08/21/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Eleniae
This sounds like a great idea, are smaller guilds welcome to get in on this? (Obviously referring to my Horde characters on that.)

My guild, who is taking part, only has three people currently. If we can do it, so can you!
We used to have a Horde Covinent..* or something. But that was WAAAAY back when WRA first opened. With Guilds like Earthspear Tribe and ...wow i cant even remember Dromtar's guild name anymore....that sad.

But a Group of RP Guilds is always a good idea.

Edit : Sundered Skull Clan !
A channel will be online as of today, when I get home. Sorry I haven't had time to do so sooner.

Here's some of the guilds involved so far;

Earthspear Tribe
Windsong Herd
The Forsaken Watchers
The Shadowtusk Clan
The Mossflayers
The Royal Apothecary Society
The Sons of Un'goro
The Blackblood Clan
The Oilgrime Cartel
Gigavolt Industrial
Animi Causa Acris
The Sanguine Mantle (A collection of blood elf houses)
The Crimson Circle (As far as I'm told)

Many many others are invited and looking to come, I didn't want to place them here because they are sorting themselves out in terms of coming, or coming on a trial by fire basis. Either way, it's looking to be a big council.

All guilds are welcome, however I will let you know it's being handled ICly as well, so if you are not an RP guild, consider it carefully, we will be RPing.

Big, small, any guild can and should join. We are working within Horde Law, merely trying to unite the different factions together for the betterment of the Horde.
Hi Sal. *waves*
Hey Rengi, noticed you'll be an entourage member at the council. *waves back*
08/21/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Dasinger

Sorry I completely missed this one. In answer to your question, as it starts it'll be Horde only, however if the majority of the council votes on it, we can bridge the gap between the sides. Who knows how the politics will turn for both factions as MoP progresses and Garrosh is deposed or dealt with. Perhaps the ties between the two sides will be better.
08/22/2012 05:45 AMPosted by Sals

Sorry I completely missed this one. In answer to your question, as it starts it'll be Horde only, however if the majority of the council votes on it, we can bridge the gap between the sides. Who knows how the politics will turn for both factions as MoP progresses and Garrosh is deposed or dealt with. Perhaps the ties between the two sides will be better.

We will need to see. Until that point, Ill be trying to organize raids against you with KRSO. However, peace is always an option if lore allows it.
08/22/2012 11:07 AMPosted by Dasinger
We will need to see. Until that point, Ill be trying to organize raids against you with KRSO. However, peace is always an option if lore allows it.

Exactly, well lore and the aspect of the community. If the majority of Horde players are horrified with what the Horde does, then that shifts the whole idea.