The Battle for Halaa (August 26th)

Sargeras
I'd like to challenge the Horde to a world pvp event on Sunday August 26th at 7pm server time.

Why: For fun and for halaa battle tokens that can be used for Reins of the Dark War Talbuk or Reins of the Dark Riding Talbuk

I will head up the alliance team, but anyone is welcome to participate. I am looking for someone to organize and lead the horde team. I know you guys are outnumbered, but with proper promotion, I'm sure you can create a viable fighting force.

I suggest we allow the Horde to start defending Halaa with the Alliance attacking.

Thoughts?
For the Alliance!
*waggles butt at Horde* na na NA na NA NAAANA!
Want.
08/20/2012 11:56 PMPosted by Jirachi
Want.

+1
08/20/2012 05:42 PMPosted by Xalance
For the Alliance!

-.-
Yay that's right when I get home from work, count me in!

And yes, Horde should have it first and get a good chance to bunker up in there before I start flyin around throwin bombs like a boss.

EDIT: Or just kinda make a promise on here that win or lose they get a chance to defend AND attack no matter what. That's more than fair for old game content.
lol @ using bombs, like a low level boss. gonna go the long route, eh?

let's just hope eary is feeling lively.
We are going to need a lot of Horde.
Insidious Wrath will be there for sure, but I hope you don't try to get 4raid groups against us.

Us horde make up a whopping total 2% of the server....
Bumping to gain interest,

IW is still coming! Hope you're ready to lose! /salute
Me and my crew will be there
08/23/2012 12:45 AMPosted by Iöve
Bumping to gain interest,

I'll try to be there with other special kids.
I shall spectate the event. If tempted I'll swoop down to killl some Gazelle's.
Ill see if I can get TWO to come back. If I can this could be fun
about how many people from alliance are gonna be there?
08/24/2012 01:32 AMPosted by Slüg
I just want to point out that we'll have to fight for a while to get the battle tokens, so I propose we get all the leaders of the raids together coordinate a way to ensure everyone has a nice shot for the mount.

Note, I do not mean to honor farm each other but rather ensure we fight long enough that we have well-more than enough tokens by the end of the night.

LONGER BATTLE = MORE TOKENS
Yeah that sounds like a good idea.