Leveling when MoP comes out

Sargeras
This will be my first xpac leveling on this server when an xpac first drops, how is it considering this is generally a high pop server at peak hours?
It ussaly isn't that bad. Lots of people and somtimes it can slow down doing gathering quests but all n all you will have some wPvP and hoepfully not que times for getting on.
And if this is anything like last time Most alliance watning to be server first (class) will hire horde people to murder there competion.
08/22/2012 01:13 AMPosted by Restokinz
And if this is anything like last time Most alliance watning to be server first (class) will hire horde people to murder there competion.
'

I have faith it will be exactly like last time...some people end up just doing dungeons for the first level or two so they can get ahead of the rest of the people waiting for mobs to respawn etc. But I guess it depends on how much experience the dungeons will give to determine whether it's worth farming them.
I will spend my entire leveling time hiding inside dungeons. :[
Archaeology leveling. lololol
You've gotta love a blog. What time does MOP becaome playable? 12pm server, 12pm east coast (gee the live feed starts at 9pm Pst). Try to get a straight answer to a simple question. WHERE's BLIZZARD SUPPORT?
2 AM Server (cst)

It's at Midnight Westcoast becuase thats where blizzard lives.

They are flipp'n the switch and boom its Panda Land starting at 2:00. I hope to be asleep though :( Sad Face :(
08/22/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Jirachi
I will spend my entire leveling time hiding inside dungeons. :[

Dungeons for a bit, until starter areas clear out a bit.