Who's Your Favorite Lore Character?

Moon Guard
1 2 3 6 Next
The question is a simple one; Who's your favorite major Warcraft lore character? Mine would have to be Kael'thas Sunstrider. I've always been a huge fan of the Blood Elves. I've always loved their lore, and I always enjoyed roleplaying as them. Who is your favorite?

(e.i. Arthas, Thrall, Varian, etc. )
Voren'thal.

Edit: To clarify, the leader of the Scryers. Because he acts with the decisive hubris the blood elves are known for but turns it toward a greater purpose. Storming Shattrath like he was going to invade the place and then just announcing that he was going to have a chat with A'dal, for example. And being one of the first sin'dorei to call out the fallen Kael'thas for what he was.

He's my blood elf role model because he demonstrates that sin'dorei can be good without being neutered.
Kael'thas Sunstrider, or Dath'Remar Sunstrider.
Alexandros Mograine, Saidan Dathrohan, Issilen, High General Abbendis, Brigitte Abbendis, Faol, Turalyon, Marjhan, and Bolvar.
08/22/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Karob
Saidan Dathrohan
Prophet Velen.

If only Blizzard gave a damn.
Malorne.
Hmm Arthas or Yogg-saron. Yoggy was pretty subtle as he should have been and really got on the nerves. Arthas was a well done character from his creation to death.
Gul'Dan, just cause
Sylvanas.
Uther the Lightbringer.
Arthas without a doubt. He's one of the most well written Tragic heroes.
Anub'Arak.

>8<
Althea Ebonlocke, captain of the Night Watch of Darkshire, for steal- Err, sharing Seldara's last name (no relation, however).

But in all seriousness, Onyxia. More in her human guise than the daughter of Deathwing. Katrana's manipulations were just awesome. Realizing that the Defias I was killing in Elwynn and Westfalls, along with the gnolls and kobolds there, were tied into the Missing Diplomat, the king's absence, and all kinds of other stuff I'm forgetting, and that this lady caused it all was a big deal for me back in the day. It tied my early questing in with my later adventures in a way that hasn't happened since.
Arthas or Darius Crowley.
Jesus. He's in lore. Just.. not WoW lore. Well, he could be.. ya'know Thrall being our savior and all.. But besides that, Arthas, Varian, Genn Greymane, and myself. Because I am an random adventurer.
Milan.
Bolvar seemed like a pretty cool guy. I like characters that are smart enough to put aside old hatreds to face bigger threats.

Also, the Saurfangs.