MUDMUG!
Arthas.

Crowley.

Crowley's kick !@# daughter Lorna.

Tirion Fordring.

Darius Morgaine.

Every goblin NPC ever.
Bad paladins like Fordring.

As for me: Brigitte Abbendis, Marjhan, Alexandros Mograine, Jaina Proudmoore, Arthas Menethil, Neltharion/Deathwing, Onyxia and Nefarian, Anduin Lothar, Darion Mograine.

Also can't believe you'd list Forte and not me Karob, wtf
Bad paladins like Fordring.

As for me: Brigitte Abbendis, Marjhan, Alexandros Mograine, Jaina Proudmoore, Arthas Menethil, Neltharion/Deathwing, Onyxia and Nefarian, Anduin Lothar.

Also can't believe you'd list Forte and not me Karob, wtf
I don't know what you're talking about.
Garithos is better than everyone on your list Karob.
Oh, and St. Eldanesh the Conqueror ofc.
Used to be Thrall, before he became even more of a Mary Sue.
Now I'm partial to Muradin Bronzebeard and Bud.
Lady Liadrin, Darion Mograine, Thassarian, Uther the Lightbringer, Tirion Fordring, Old Man Saurfang, Arthas Menethil, and Riko.
10/07/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Frostytroll
He's on the top of my list.

10/07/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Karob
Saint Grand Marshal Othmar Garithos the Great
See?
10/07/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Karob
He's on the top of my list.

Saint Grand Marshal Othmar Garithos the Great
See?

He's better than himself too. He's the hero Lordaeron needed, but not the one it deserved.
Grand Marshal Othmar Garithos
Samli before he retired.
Sylvanas Windrunner, Darion Mograine, Tirion Fordring, Uther, Thrall, Illidan, Koltira, Thassarian, Saurfang.

In that order
Shen-zin Su

Liu Lang

Arthas

Dumass

Mondo-Crotch the De-virginator.
10/07/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Taegram
Dumass

Haha.

For me, it's Sylvanas, Lady Liadrin... I also like Blood Queen Lana'thel, even though she's not very prominent. Her model is awesome.
10/07/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Ethelorne
Dumass

Haha.

For me, it's Sylvanas, Lady Liadrin... I also like Blood Queen Lana'thel, even though she's not very prominent. Her model is awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is6pfMUl5Vk
Arthas, he was definitely one of the, if not the, most iconic Warcraft characters. I liked Thrall until Cataclysm, where he had to be the most speshul shaman. Bolvar and Varian are up there too. Tirion and Darion both have pretty good stories. Nobundo, Velen, and Akama.

Taran Zhu is definitely a really cool character. I kinda wish he stuck with the hating of the outsiders, though. Having him suddenly be super friendly in Kasarang is awkward, especially if you didn't do the Shado-pan Monastary.

Wrathion and Anduin are both very compelling characters, trying to unify, or at least calm down, the two superpowers of Azeroth, even when there doesn't seem to be any hope for it, and one of the greatest supporters of peace breaks down.
Medivh.
Chen Stormstout.

Was my second favorite character up until Thrall got !@#$y with it in 4.3.

Now it goes:

Chen Stormstout

Broxigar

Taran Zhu and Wrathion are really tied here for me. Both generally compelling, and very interesting characters. I think what Blizzard did with Wrathion is a prime example of what their good writing can be.