Re-rolling Alliance and Need Some Friends

Proudmoore
Hello. Don't mind the avatar but these are the only names I have since I deleted all my toons from various servers. I am looking to re-roll Alliance and I heard that there is a mature (Older but still silly) crowd here. I am a guy in his 30's and still love this game after all these years. If any casual and fun guild would like an addition I am game. Thanks and have fun.
Good choice! You're welcome to say hi to me if you see me around... although I'll probably forget your name so don't be surprised if I'm a bit quiet for a start lol.

There's lots of guilds to choose from, some are more specific than others, but the best thing you can do is get to know a few people first then decide what's best for you.
08/23/2012 04:08 AMPosted by Tikàl
Good choice!

I second this. :)

I've found the Proudmoore community to be quite mature and very nice- though there are exceptions to every rule. Finding a comfortable guild home shouldn't be hard, I would recommend asking in General chat in Stormwind for a nice casual guild. Or, just wait for a reply from a representative here, there are always recruiters browsing the forums.

Good luck and welcome to Proudmoore!