Why can't the Horde just kill the Alliance?

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
08/22/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Pyrelinia
I also just wanna say also undead have WMD's.

Gnomes built a nuke.
08/22/2012 08:27 PMPosted by Adelaide
There are draenei NPCs that remember Argus which they left 25,000 years ago. Even if a relatively young draenei was to learn arcane magic they would still benefit from all those years of cultural knowledge.

I meant our PC's. Sorry.

Also, those guys are old. They die pretty easily.
08/22/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Marilly
No; We would have used it on Deathwing if we had.

You just didn't want to show off to everyone else, we understand.
08/22/2012 08:29 PMPosted by Adelaide

Gnomes built a nuke.

Goblins built pocket nukes, a Mana Bomb, and a rail gun which can split the planet.
08/22/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Kaioon
There are not very many alliance worgen and even then if they were THAT powerful they would have been able to drive the forsaken out of silverpine but they didnt

A rag-tag worgen militia fought the entire forsaken ARMY with its superior numbers and plague technology to a stalemate. They'd have pushed the Undead all the way back to Undercity if Sylvanas hadn't resorted to taking hostages.

Worgen are pretty impressive.

They were hardly a militia they too were an army but of course im not saying that they are not strong but they cant be mini superweapons
08/22/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Jessebella
We're introducing a Taser cannon next year. We'll just fire it into a Horde crowd and shock everyone.

Didn't y'all all ready make that?

probably
08/22/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Pyronaptor

Goblins do as well. It's no stretch to imagine that Gnomes have them too.

We're talking Horoshima WMD.

Not, leave a crater in the middle of nowehere, but we have to deploy it with an easily shot down ballon.
08/22/2012 08:29 PMPosted by Jessebella
There are draenei NPCs that remember Argus which they left 25,000 years ago. Even if a relatively young draenei was to learn arcane magic they would still benefit from all those years of cultural knowledge.

I meant our PC's. Sorry.

Also, those guys are old. They die pretty easily.

Player characters are all equal for gameplay reasons.
As was in the silverpine questline the general of the forsaken of the camp in gilneas it said it took an entire pack of worgen to bring him down so that cant be that tough
08/22/2012 08:29 PMPosted by Adelaide

Gnomes built a nuke.

which we promptly used on ourselves.

go figure that a peaceful nation would blow itself up
08/22/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Kaioon
A rag-tag worgen militia fought the entire forsaken ARMY with its superior numbers and plague technology to a stalemate. They'd have pushed the Undead all the way back to Undercity if Sylvanas hadn't resorted to taking hostages.

Wrong. All the rag-tag Worgen militia did was survive until Night Elves brought the Alliance to bail them out. And no they wouldn't. The closest any Worgen has ever gotten to the Undercity is a small task force of Worgen rogues(?), which were squashed in Brill. Otherwise, the Worgen never made it past Silverpine.

08/22/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Pyronaptor
a Mana Bomb,

You mean the one that's going to be used on Theramore? I thought that was the work of a Sunreaver.

Goblins do as well. It's no stretch to imagine that Gnomes have them too.

Not, leave a crater in the middle of nowehere, but we have to deploy it with an easily shot down ballon.
that cannon in azshara if aimed t stormwind would destroy all of elwynn

They were hardly a militia they too were an army but of course im not saying that they are not strong but they cant be mini superweapons

No, they were a militia. A pack, they called themselves. The Gilnean army proper had evacuated with their king and citizenry. What was left was one or two Gilnean nobles and their followers defending their land.

No one said they were super weapons. What I said was that they were superior physical combatants.

that cannon in azshara if aimed t stormwind would destroy all of elwynn

No, it's not. It's aimed at Undercity.
08/22/2012 08:32 PMPosted by Lancalor
literally multiple divine figures squarely standing behind them (Elune's pantheon of gods and the Na'aru)

Trolls have that. And Tauren have the Earthmother and An'she.

Superior military tactics

I don't know where you got this from, honestly.

Darius Crowley, Admiral Chest hair, JOHN J KEESHAN.

High Overlord Saurfang
08/22/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Adelaide
No, it's not. It's aimed at Undercity.

Calculate world curvature, gravitational pull, the atmospheric effects of the Maelstrom, and the Four Winds.
08/22/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Pyrelinia

They were a militia made up of various worgen packs. I'm sure Gilneas had an army, but I don't recall hearing anything of it after the whole worgen thing went down.
08/22/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Pyronaptor
High Overlord Saurfang

That guy that went home and hasn't done anything since ICC?
I don't recall seeing him in Mists either, but I haven't yet done all the quests.
08/22/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Korojin
No; We would have used it on Deathwing if we had.

You just didn't want to show off to everyone else, we understand.

We were bribed by Blizzard not to make it. They wanted everyone to suffer for 2 years with an over-sized flying lizard.