Get that Achievement XI

Achievements
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
Tashigi.. looking at your list of mounts, I see some easy ones you don't have yet. Go get [We're Going to Need More Saddles]! Your so close!

Scenaturday is finally done!
Arathi Highlands Quests for you!
only 18 quests, should only take about 30 minutes!
[Just Another Day in Tol Barad] complete. Hey Dylennis, work on your culinary skills and finish [The Outland Gourmet] only two recipes to go!

Please no RBG's, arena or current raid content :-)
Pseudonym, you're looking a little skinny. Maybe you should treat yourself to some [Pandaren Delicacies]

Edit: (I'm actually hitting exalted with Hydraxian tomorrow! ^^)
[Pandaren Delicacies] is done and i'm stuffed. Hey Suburgatory, time for some good old hasioned Molten Core. Take some trips down memory lane and finish grinding your rep for [Hydraxian Waterlords].

Please no RBG's, arena or current raid content :-)
Pseudonym, you can get Well Read - it's super quick and easy if you have Azeroth flying!
Actually last i heard [Well Read] is unobtainable atm due to the changes to Scarlet Monastery in MoP. Can I possibly get another challenege? or if i'm wrong please let me know.

Please no RBG's, arena or current raid content.
Go for [Cataclysmically Delicious] if you're hungry for a challenge. cwutididthere
In the absence of the ability to become [Well Read], as someone with a near-obsession with obtaining teleportation items, why not pony up the cash for a Ring of the Kirin Tor?

Alternatively (because you are a mage, after all!), you could do the really quick, really easy [They Love Me In That Tunnel] for Timbermaw rep - you're halfway through Honored so almost there!
You only have one pet trainer in the eastern kingdoms left to defeat!

Seek out Lydia and tame the eastern kingdoms :)

And oops - please use the toon Zarali on Caelestrasz to give me one!
Uh, you make this tough.
[Yak Attack] Finally finished!

Uh, you make this tough.
You didn't post an achievement for Zarali, so I guess I will.

Zarali, go [Restore Balance]!
[Yak Attack] Finally finished!

Uh, you make this tough.
You didn't post an achievement for Zarali, so I guess I will.

Zarali, go [Restore Balance]!

That's cause at thw time I couldnt, I had no toon to look at.... and no one for me? Thanks a lot..

Get [Battle Master]!

Who doesn't love pet battles?
Healyouupwht go and get [The Nexus].
Rabidz - i hope you are Ready for RAAAAIIIIDDD?!?ing - go kill all those roaches
Exabyte- the critters of Pandaria are feeling excluded because you /love everyone but them :( go get *to all the squirrels i once caressed*
Finished with [Cataclysmically Delicious]. Nezagu, take a stab at your next achievement, in this case literally, with [Glorious!] only one more mob to go!

Please no RBG's, arena or current raid content.
Have you ever considered changing sides to complete [Honorary Frenzyheart]?

If not, you could finish off [Pandarian Angler] with only the 3 quest fish left to catch.
After 3 long months of searching i finally found and conquered all of the rares including the elusive Yorik Sharpeye giving me Glorious! victory.

Groupie your next challenge is unspeakable so i shall have to whisper it.

*whisper* the first rule of ring of blood is you don't talk about the ring of blood, Go quickly and report back once you have been successful

Glad to see this is still around, I quit playing the game about a year ago and just came back a few months ago :D

Elethia it seems that the Whale Shark has been allowed to live by you, go wipe him out and get From Hell's Heart I Stab at Thee :D

[Pandaren Delicacies]
You're almost there, only need like 6 more foods that are easy to come by!

Oh, and give me an easy one you asses! My last few have been AWFUL!

I have eaten all that pandaria has to offer :D

After 3 long months of searching i finally found and conquered all of the rares including the elusive Yorik Sharpeye giving me Glorious! victory.

Groupie your next challenge is unspeakable so i shall have to whisper it.

*whisper* the first rule of ring of blood is you don't talk about the ring of blood, Go quickly and report back once you have been successful

How about going out for some squirrel caressing :D

To all the squirrels I once...caressed for you